Of course not!
This is a boxing forum. You decided to fuck up a thread with a bunch of trolling MMA bullshit because you're a mouthy minger who needs his...
Nevertheless, the answer I gave is the one that pertains to your question...
I saw a guy wearing an Epifanio Mendoza hat!
Wife and I watched a few episodes... it's enjoyable, fun show
You're a fucking moron... if you don't know who Watson is, you don't belong here
Definitely unusual for fighters to tell elaborate stories to explain away humiliating defeats
Let's get safer now Everybody's learning how C'mon safe safari with meee
No
Mongoloids like you use it so much that any meaning it had has long since been lost. Pedophile panch would call his mailman an "SJW" for saying...
O'Grady vs Mancini
The Faces definitely, especially good old Ronnie Lane
If not for disgusting refereeing, he'd have KOd Benn in about 2 rounds... the guy was literally pushing him away from Benn every time he hurt him...
Neither is Griffin going by that fairy tale
With Diaz beat up
Not a fan of Croce but I love the Bob Babbitt bass line on that tune
LOL, compelling testimony
I'd lean towards Froch... his style was ghastly but there was a certain skillful quality to it... Collins was strong and tough but I think Froch...
Kalambay... Corro was a good boxer, he was able to successfully outbox Ronnie Harris who was an outstanding technical fighter but I think...
The problem then becomes the opponent... it's way easier to look great against faded, never particularly good to begin with Cleveland Williams...
Worrrrrd
The topic to me seemed to be more about great in ring accomplishment rather than best looking performance...
He beat one of the best ever in the biggest upset in the history of the sport
Leonard - Hearns. Faced with a guy who he couldn't outbox and who was one of the most feared punchers ever, he had no choice but to gun for the...
What are you laughing at, kid raper?
Another original idea
Bruce Curry was a better fighter than Keith "975 Times" Thurman
This like reading something written in 1598
Pair of subtle scientists here
Good stuff, REED You just worry about being REED, that already puts you miles ahead of that idiot Sugar
Separate names with a comma.