If I'm in a good mood, Monk If I'm feeling a little run down, Evans
I can totally dig that ... Coltrane runs hot and cold for me as a matter of taste... Getz I always enjoy hearing
All great players and all with fairly similar sensibilities ... I love all three You missed a guy that played with them that I think may have...
It's night and day... they couldn't be more different... both absolute legends ... Evans is more of a classic piano player's piano player... his...
I adore Getz but he's not at the giant level of those three
Coltrane was better and more important and impactful but Getz was a beautiful player in the Lester Young mode... but where the other top white sax...
You play dumb so well
But his politics are crucial to his songs
I don't like really any of that 70s El Lay shit except for a few Joni Mitchell tracks... I just find it odd that you'd like him... he's like a...
Ranzany got similar treatment from Pipino, poor guy
You're such a liberal
Bollocks Doobie Brothers are pedestrian as it gets
I haven't been "emotionally" invested in any level with a fighter since MAB but I do like GGG, Spence and Crawford a lot
Hate the guy but a great great fighter
The legendary/great/arguably great ones: Pernell Whitaker - masterful technician Alexis Arguello - picture perfect punches Ruben Olivares -...
As a child, Star Wars As a 40 year old man, clearly Close Encounters
Perfect example
I fucking told you already... 99% You'd be better off with a category for are instead of aren't
Calm down, lady I could play rings around Keith Richards but if you told me he was playing a guitar 10 miles from me, I'd walk the whole way to...
Insert 99% of pop or rock music including any and all sub genres here
QUOTSA is the only one of those that I like at all and even with them it's only one record I think is quite good
Dreadful but admittedly a lot more enjoyable than the heaps of shite I saw last night
I'm looking forward to this thread
How? By giving some daft opinions you don't even genuinely believe while you post up videos of sleep-inducing, tuneless Deep Purple trash as if...
Just shut your fucking face... you need to get tuned up something fierce, you wanker
Shite film
Just shut up... fuck's sake Coming Down Again, Angie ... that's it as far as great songs on Goats Head On houses you're neglecting Dancing...
It may be true that a goat would defecate in a house ... other than that, you're talking pish Goats Head Soup offers the pleasures of the sound...
It's creative, eye catching
Houses of The Holy is a great album Goats Head Soup is not
Separate names with a comma.