Don't like the music at all but interesting video
My favorite Paz movie is his fight against Aaron Davis
Not at 147 he wasn't He was an ok lightweight who even there had to be carefully matched
Because it's amusing to imagine Pazienza getting his face ripped off by Cuevas
Cuevas would FINNISH ugo inside of 1 minute right now
Yes... this is at welterweight and Pipino wouldn't spend a few rounds playing with him, he'd come out winging bombs from the get go You seem to...
Lol
Ward is not a very big guy... what weight would they fight at?
That and women's boxing being a sideshow nobody gives a fuck about
No surprise to see sadistic Arthur Mercante Jr in a few of these... one of the most irresponsible referees relative to his era ever Also the Ike...
Duran... I think Cervantes would have some success with his jab but I feel like he would have too much difficulty getting his long right hand home...
Didn't see a thread for this so I figured I'd start one. I liked this film, it's quite sad. Willem Dafoe was excellent as always. The two...
I'm inclined to agree... say what you will about the hippies and whatever they failed or succeeded in doing but there's no denying plenty of them...
LOL
It took me about 6 months before I started REEDing REED's posts on secondsout lol
Tam was an Aussie, I know that much ... I posted there a little bit... I think steve-dave knew him a little bit off the boards
I was having a real hard time giving a shit from about 2006-2011 ... literally making myself watch some fights
I joined secondsout right around Hopkins/Trinidad... I didn't even realize message boards were a thing, I knew instant messages were but that was...
No, I'm not kidding ... I could easily see Duran disgustedly saying "puto" as he levels that dope with a right hand
Great match... two tremendous boxers ... I like Floyd by decision in a close one, especially over 15
Hell on Earth to me ... the opposite of enjoyable
Duran right now is even money to KO McGregor in a barroom confrontation
Clogg liked that post
Donnybrook just vanished ... I never knew the other guy really but I remember some speculation that he was a writer called Johnnie Whitehead who...
You were 7-7-2 when I first encountered you... I was impressed because you knew Dannie Richmond as well as the hilarious Wil Calhoun story
True Still ... It was 20 years ago today Mr Mustard came around to play He was kicked around a little while And it really really made me smile...
Belongs in Fracture Ward, mods The topic starter is a cunt who needs his head stomped into a fine powder
Person who sees clogg playing around with a guitar at a party : Do you know "Voodoo Chile"????? Clogg: Yes but I'll only play it if you kill your...
I never much cared for it... the rhythm section was great but I find all those endless psychedelic freakout solos fucking boring by now. I would...
Richie Blackmore? More like Bitchy Crackwhore... AMIRITE??
Separate names with a comma.