Nobody likes a try-hard
Edited for accuracy
Nothing wrong with great pop music ... What does that daft twat think his music is? Classical? I mean know your place for fuck's sake
The only thing I'd like to see that colossal bellend discussing is his upcoming funeral The cunt never wrote a single good song and he played...
He's been mistreated? He's not the only one, there's also the poor listener
No one with any taste should want to pull that off... fucking garbage blooze
I agree he was but Leonard went up there and won a title by KOing the very good Ayub Kalule as a tune-up
Using his size is definitely his best strategy
Good musician/COMPOSER Key word... composer That's KINDA important And since when is EVH a good source for anything Talk about cock-rock...
Incorrect ... every word of it is spot on
Damn it, you're right I'm going to chase after him
They were definitely influential on a lot of bands
There's not more needed A guy has a daft rating system that somehow places a band that doesn't have ONE genuinely good song in the same level as...
It gets boring after awhile, same with Pangea
Yes that's the one
Absolute Drivel ^
Live Evil is the last absolutely great Miles Davis album ... anything after that runs the gamut from pretty good to terrible and the 80s stuff is...
The Jam guy later did a peculiar sort of white plastic R&B thing that was kind of fun but I can't remember the name of the band
Yeah it's a bunch of stuffy Brit-centric nonsense from a guy that thinks Deep Purple was good Here's a good rating system for you...
Never got into either... the Jam strike me as more technically proficient but their aesthetic is almost impenetrably English for an outsider like...
I never heard a minute of Sonic Youth I wanted to hear again ... I'm with hut on that one (a rare occurrence in music... if he liked good music, I...
I mean Led Zeppelin is a "Class C artist"... what absolutely nonsensical tripe You need a good tuning up
Negative The songs are superb as I've previously noted and no band with three such unique musicians in it could ever sound "generic" Foghat is...
Your dismissals of Physical Graffiti are laughably superficial and basically mirror hut's which are ostensibly based on the perceived drug use...
The music is boring ... there might be three mildly decent songs on the whole album You can't just arbitrarily divorce it from its concept...
Conversation recorded circa 1968: Pete Townshend (PT, holding an album in his hands) : have you seen this? Roger Daltrey (RD) : what's that,...
15 songs 8 or 9 are great 3 or 4 are excellent 1 is a harmlessly fun throwaway 1 is a legitimately lousy song Translation- the album is fucking...
He likes the movies because he knows children will go and see them and he might get a chance to FIDDLE ABOUT
Also Vito have the cars
But that's just it... Vito himself chose the way of life that corrupted his children ... Michael doesn't have Vito's "strength", he has his lack...
Separate names with a comma.