This is all biblical stuff... sins of the father (Vito) visited upon his sons and daughter and then in turn on their children
The Godfather saga is a tragedy
Considering that it confirms that Coppola's view of the character and mirrors what I've just described, you might want to give all three films a...
Which is of course the focus of Part III... Michael seeks redemption for his ultimate sin... but he pays a terrible price (his daughter... and had...
Michael is a villain (just not in the comic book way you're thinking) the gradual corruption and consumption of his soul is the key focus of the...
That's all I ask!
That wouldn't taste good at all... do you know what objectively means?
These two albums are among the very best and most iconic recordings of the century ... Indispensable to any truly comprehensive "classical"...
Just a tad
Every living thing is higher than thou
No no no... I have objectively good taste
Lol he murdered his own brother after conning him into a false sense of security... that's absolutely grim
It's not trying to be anything... I just have really fucking good taste
Willie Pep was 135-1-1 (with the loss coming against a lightweight) and nearly killed in a plane crash before Saddler beat him
lb for lb undermines his own point with: And for the record movies today are all money grabs, studios don’t give a shit about art, all they care...
Is he called "Cash Chay"? Do he have hats that say "TCC" (The Cash Committee)? If so, his 0 gots ta go! Money May have to fight him
Lol cocaine, complacency, etc
No really watch it... it's not what you think
Agree
I remember that... good lord... and he wonders why Keith constantly mocks him
Too bad Hut doesn't post much anymore... he loves The Pixies
Check this out: [MEDIA]
We discuss "music" period You're inventing parameters to hide your obvious inferiority
Two iconic recordings... Leonard Bernstein and the NY Philharmonic and The Columbia Symphony Orchestra give the definitive renderings of two...
Oh I'll get you
That is definitely not true though Here's something that is... I don't think I'm cool, I know I'm cool
The truly great people among us recognize the inherent dopiness of comic books and superheroes
Lol sorry it's just that we're usually sniping If we were sitting down together and I had a guitar and we listened to records, I could explain...
Heavens to Betsy
This
Separate names with a comma.