Not really familiar with either, definitely not enough to give an opinion
Honestly don't know either album that well... I've heard both before (Zen Arcade a few times) but haven't really delved into either band a whole...
It actually is You don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about
I felt the same about The Hangover... I've always thought Ed Helms and Zack Galifinakis were funny guys so I went into it with high hopes... I...
Exile is honestly one of my very favorite albums ever made... I get lost in it... Keith's creativity in the studio was at its zenith there ......
You've made no discernible points in this thread ...
No it's absolutely dead on accurate Melodically, harmonically uninteresting and unimaginative ... bland and inoffensive, mundane... all majors...
Stop trolling... Wings is what the Beatles would sound like if Lennon and Harrison quit and Paul ran out of ideas and focused his attention on Ob...
Exile all the way... whole thing is fantastic from start to finish... probably my very favorite rock album of all time White Album is tremendous...
No I'm not... Elton John is as boring as it gets ... beyond pedestrian Bowie, Stevie, McCartney (in The Beatles) - all great Elton John? Zzzzzzz
agree
It's "absolutely true" that you are a massive bellend and it's hyperbole that your mother should've terminated you
It's the weakest of his great five in a row Overlong songs, loads of filler Could've made one great record, should've avoided the double
Translation: You're going to go play pinball because you're a fucking nerd
Like I said, you can't understand hyperbole You read poorly
Honestly didn't even read past the first couple of sentences... didn't need to... same daft nonsense you said in the Music thread on page whatever...
We used to do Down By The Seaside in my old band back in the day... we didn't have a good tremolo sound so I ran the guitar through a phaser and...
Black Country Woman is the only bad song on the whole album It's fucking great... I love every one of those songs except Boogie which is still fun
I didn't like it ... I find that Jonah what's his face too annoying
I like funny movies from any time Those aren't funny, especially American Pie which is just terrible
As should be obvious, I'm saying Stevie Wonder is a vastly superior artist who made a vastly superior album All you see is "cdogg thinks Elton...
Between the ages of 32 and 40, Marcel Cerdan was dead! FLOYD HAVE THE CARS
I knew it Between the ages of 17 and 21, Pipino Cuevas won the welterweight title by utterly annihilating Angel Espada and proceeded to defend...
It sucks and I wish I was confident in another outcome but I'm not
It wouldn't detract from what he did as a young man anymore than the Norris debacle did
ok let's hear it What's the thread really about? Roundabout age fallacy argument for some other fighter not yet named in the thread? Archie...
You've redeemed yourself
Also why is double L so bad at understanding sarcastic hyperbole? I mean besides being really dumb
Compared to Stevie Wonder, absolutely
If it's anything like those movies, it's got to be awful
Separate names with a comma.