For this matchup, the Leonard magic just doesn't matter... his age makes this a complete mismatch because Roy was too young, strong and waaaay too...
My heart says Hearns but again it's that whole "find a way" thing Even in the seniors tour second fight they had, Tommy had Ray on the deck...
That ^
Stevie Wonder's weakest album of his classic quintet starting with Music Of My Mind is still light years better than anything the tedious,...
LOL Double album loaded with great songs versus a tedious and pretentious "rock opera" about a blind deaf mute sex abuse victim who excels at...
Utterly insane
Bless you, Brother LOK
Even at 168, I'm hesitant to confidently pick against Leonard in this matchup because the cunt had a knack for finding a way to win He wasn't...
You don't know shit
I had it 115-112
Good match... kid was a good opponent just seems to lack the power to turn it in his favor
Excellent counter right
It's close but I have Jacobs slightly ahead... this kid is solid
These guys acting like Jacobs is dominating... I'm not seeing that ... it's competitive
This kid is doing well
I agree, Clogg
This dude looks like Angel Manfredinski
WTF is this "Coming To America" shite?
Sly probably thinks this fat fuck would beat Joe Frazier
Lampley says the heavyweight division is now "interesting" If by "interesting" he means "nobody appears to be particularly good" then he's correct
Buster Mathis had Alexis Arguello's physique by comparison
Miller should shave "WENDY'S" into his fade
Miller appears to have no power despite weighing 7000 pounds Also there's no need for slow motion instant replay here
It seems ludicrous that in spite of picking the same eventual outcome, I'm getting shit for seeing it go a few more rounds before that eventuality...
Mugabi was KOd by Hagler after 10 rounds of nonstop abuse ... after that he suffered a freak eye injury in a fight he was winning and was "KOd" by...
Roldan having a better chin is debatable; he also immediately threw caution to the wind and tried to steamroll Hearns, getting caught and picked...
Guy is a superb investigative reporter of this sport... I defy you to name a better one
Who is this guy?
Doub's frontal lobe
Same here
Separate names with a comma.