Whoops... one of those unconscious deals where you type a word the way it sounds ... I meant hearty, of course
Weirdo
LOL
Absurd
The Wepner one was enjoyable
It's the only possible ending... the whole film is about the inevitability of mortality ... the inertia of existence
You take that back!
He was. So was Porter
You people
Opinion was divided on the fight really ... I think REED and X are wrong about the fight, but I don't think they're lying about it
Mugabi had a better chin than he's being given credit for here Hearns had more trouble hurting guys at 160 than is being reckoned with here I...
4. Gloves 5. More cautious refereeing
The Duran fights prove just as much that Tommy was 6'2 and Marvin was 5'9... besides Hearns was at 154 against Duran where his punches still just...
No sorry, Kirkland Laing has never once been relevant in any of the contexts you've brought him up
Agree on both
Bunch of queer superhero horseshit
I mean honestly man, you refuse to learn from past mistakes... bringing up Kirkland Laing?
Anybody that thinks it would take Leonard or Hearns to beat Pacquaio at 147 when an old featherweight on steroids turned the trick is past being...
"I know you won’t appreciate how I’m stringing these matchups together" Hmmmmm, because it's fallacy? Cotto and Margarito both made to drop...
Is this really that big a deal? The fight was awful
Complete nonsense
LOL decent? Last few fights? I know you just have to be a contrarian and nobody's ever shot in your book but this is a guy that looked like he...
If by "Strikes Back", you're referring to her bludgeoning your entire family to death with a garbage can lid and leaving you an orphan in...
Almost cartoonishly depressing
That's just absurd Some people are past talking to
No way in hell is that true ... Brook reached out and grabbed the guy the whole fucking fight ... it was blatant ... I had this same argument with...
Hoya was utterly and completely shot when he fought Pacquaio ... suggesting otherwise is absurd
Spazienza looks like that poor woman who was disfigured by her idiot friend's chimpanzee by the time the ref stops the slaughter A stoic,...
Don't see why it can't ... Mugabi's chin wasn't a liability until the dude was useless and weight drained ... he sponged an unholy torrent from...
"Man says you wanna shoot nails, dis here's da Cadillac... he meant Lexus but he ain't know it"
Separate names with a comma.