The demo was limited to 3 rds.I played it four times and ended up going the distance in all of them but I think it comes down to how you want to...
Yeah,analog punch controls little off though.I hope they fix it for the final copy.
Now you know lol
Any questions just ask.
LMAO!!! I can't wait for this............What if he does beat Choi though? :(
Shit had me rollin . lol
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
Good,now stop stalking me.
This place is going to shit anyway.It doesn't even run right half the time and the owner don't give a flying fuck about this place lmao!!
Umm no I don't.I don't hate on people on here out of amusement like you and a few others do. Ya'll the ones who started it not me. And yes you...
Your cool with me man ,your a true leader....Unlike most in this forum *shakes head*
Z jealous of me,always has been.....stop being a follower *shakes head*
There you are hater, didn't take you long at all did it? BTG is on your mind 24/7.I usually never mention you or acknowledge you but I decided to...
Im not giving either of these fighters much of a chance to be honest...but they deserve credit for taking a chance,wish I can say the same for...
Beating up on two smaller men and a man with one foot in the boxing grave doesn't make you great.He should do what Pacquiao is doing.
Typical hater always thirsty.Your as bad as "Z"
To the white people on here....Not all black fighters act like this.
This thread failed.
Good matchmaking is what kept him undefeated for so long......yeah I'm hatin
If he doesn't fight Marquez at 140....Floyd is a punk ass bitch Pacquiao>>>>>>>>>>>mayweather
When celebrities appear at a boxing event ,that means you've crossed over.People are slowly finding out who Manny Pacquiao is and what he brings...
One of my most highly anticipated games for the wii
LMAO!! .......DAMN! It wouldn't surprise me at all.
I have no faith in Dawson.Like Max Kellerman said,he's a B fighter in a C weight class and its the truth.
I agree with both of you.
Vargas looks like King Hippo now :lol:
Max is right.Glen getting ducked like a motherfucker,he should be fighting tonight.
what's the UFC have to do with what Reed and I are talking about? Fail !!
What are you talking about? I just said he's never fought anyone bigger than himself and he hasn't until now.
Any man fighting for his career is dangerous.Dawson better be ready
Separate names with a comma.