There was alot of close rds in that fight.So to say either fighter won clearly is stupid
What the fuck you smoking!?
old fighters are overrated on this website.
Juan Manuel Marquez is not an easy fight for anyone. Floyd better be ready:fightme:
BAM!!! Pacquiao>>>Mayweather
I'm just pointing out the obvious :dunno:
I have more respect for Hatton than I do for Calzaghe....that's all I have to say.
lol at top 30
Sounded like a 12 gage shotgun went off.It reminded me of the Hearns vs Duran finish.
That's how I see it.Arguello seemed to have trouble with fighters that were out of the ordinary and Pacquiao and Pryor are just that.
Pacquiao....because he's better.
Correct.I've read his Pacquiao post and its very rarely positive.
They will fight again but the cards won't be stacked in Marquez favor though.
Maybe..I guess the only way to know for sure is to ask Pacquiao and Roach.
That straight left hand was brutal.Hatton was out of it for a good minute.
He didn't look right at that weight.You and MWS went as far as to say he has no "fire" anymore.He moves up in weight..now the "fires" back
It seems your one of the fightbeater who thinks Manny is the same fighter he was before.....*rolls eyes*
I think so.cutting 130 effected his performance...to no disrespect to those who fought him there but he looked like he was on the decline as some...
I had him ranked higher than Mayweather and Jones before the fight....this pretty much solidify(sp) my claim. He the best of our era and one of...
lol rjp4p never thinks before he post.
For real though,are they showing this on sopcast?
Europes tha last place to get anything..video games exc,you name it.
Freddie Roach said he had a hard time making 130
lol at mayweather,dressing like he just got finished selling crack on a corner[IMG].He doesn't have a clue........and I hope Marquez wins.
Pacquiao can't make 130 anymore.
Looks like Hatton will need an I V
Marquez is looking for a serious payday.Time is not on his side,so good choice taking this fight.
Ya'll is sorry
I've never seen Hatton look this bad at a weigh in.You may be right about the inflation/deflation thing,you can only do it so much.
I thought Pacquiao moved up in weight?
Separate names with a comma.