Hatton ain't Cotto I don't think Hattons face will hold up to Pacquiao attack.Mark my words this will be target practice for Manny.
LMAO!!
Yep.I don't recall Silva ever being the smaller man in a MMA fight.He always has a height ,reach advantage in his fight.But this fight we will see...
Taylors stamina is terrible,he should really consider retiring or fight fighters that won't pressure him
LMAO at your sig
Pacquiao late stoppage....but I"m not confident about this pick.
JML is the goods.THe complete package.
God bless Gerry Penalosa.
I think his training camp sucks,thats the problem I think.
In my best Charles Barkley voice.....Taylors stamina is tuuurble [img]
Whats he got to prove? And against who? He's beaten the best fighters of his era.Whoever he fights from here on out will just be piled on to an...
It is what it is.If it was an actual MMA bout that's different but its a lighthearted exhibition....IN the words of Jay Z.Its only...
Looking foorward to it.
Exactly.Leitas didn't want to fight anymore once the third rd started and gave Silva every excuse to close the show.
I forgot he's in the UFC now.....but Silva should move to 205.Its time to see how good he really is.
I agree,thats a pretty stacked weight class in the UFC and it would be nice to see how he does against fighters bigger than himself for a change.
I would rather see Silva move up in weight.I'm tired of seeing him fight smaller fighters.If he's the "greatest p4p fighter in the world" then its...
LMAO,he went the distance with Thales Leitas.Fedor or GSP would of made quick work of this caliber of opponent.
True...good point.
No doubt.
Would it surprise you?
Mach Sakurai is still a top fighter that should be taken seriously and he showed why good win....best win he's had in awhile.
Agreed..well said
Because he's beat n fighters just as good as Holyfield and Lewis before ?:dunno:
So? Who won the fight? Exactly :cheer:
He'll be one of the greats when its all said and done.He's the modern day Duran.
I won't argue with that.He is the goods
That little dude is the GOAT
Floyds drawing power is overrated IMO...I would like to see how he does in buys if he fought a tune up fight.
Separate names with a comma.