Cotto looked like he got ran over by a bus...Now we know why.
That FN card was junk I'll wait for UFC 97
That card was junk!!! I didn't miss anything special from what I heard I only support good cards and that was not good
Brown made Faber uncomfortable in there and forced Faber to do something stupid.Brown deserves props for that win,he was winning the fight leading...
It still not free.IF it was then I can cancel my service and still get spike tv and that is not the case.
UMmm no he wasn't.Margarito ran right through them.
Overheem had to knock him out to win it.There's no way K-1 would let him beat two of there best fighters.
Yep,he lost to a good fighter though. What did you think of the outcome of the Overheem vs Bonjansky fight? I had it a draw myself.:dunno:
Spike isn't free either.
I'm not fucking with FN ...this card is much better
Welcome to the monopoly that is UFC.......Well thats what casual fans think anyway lol!! They can do these type of cards as much as they like...
I don't know who these people are.
What's this have to do with Rua vs Liddell?
Rua will lose and hopefully he will join a serious MMA camp so he can be pushed.I seriously doubt that he's busting his ass ......at his OWN...
I hope not...It amazes me that this cocksucker has fans.
I think his dominant wins over Sylvia and Arlovski (who are much bigger men than himself )has solidified his place,plus he's never came close to...
He is?
Last night and there replaying it now
King Mo Lawl is that Ni**A
Featherweight Grand Prix Opening Round Bouts: Masakazu Imanari defeated Atsushi Yamamoto via split decision Hiroyuki Takaya defeated Jong Won...
[IMG] [IMG] [img]
I started a thread like this awhile back.I thought it should of been stickied,good pics in there if you can find it lol
'' You never gave an opinion on this matter...did he cheat or not?
They need to be careful next time.
Agreed,best grappler in the biz IMO...He's alot stronger than he looks.
That's it right there,plus Machida is faster with his strikes.I see Lyoto picking Evans apart and eventually taking him out.
I agreee.
Best combination puncher I've ever seen.
Not surprised,his history is pretty shady when it comes to that stuff.
I agree.Dana White is alot worse than King.
Separate names with a comma.