Real Talk.The way Machida handle Thiago Silva was scary shit.I'm a true believer
Jardine moved alot more than usual though. Just watched the fight Rampage looked good to me and he will look alot better when he fights Evans....
Why not?
He's been this way his whole career.Like I said in another thread,hes the Rasheed Wallace of MMA,they have the talent to be great but deep down...
He's the Rasheed Wallace of MMA..always has been.He has the talent to be great but deep down ,he really doesn't want that burden.
Sugar Rashad is about as awkward as Jardine.....except he's better than Jardine.
http://www.m-1global.com/en/events/event/id/8012 Bulgaria vs USA North Yanko Yanev vs Renato Migliaccio Ivan Ivanov vs Steve Carl Jordan Radev...
Ken's about to get that ass whooped.
Diaz is no bull thats for sure. I thought Bulls get motivated when they see red?
+100
What?
I'm mean for real,where was this before? Who's down with me on this? And some of you jealous motherfuckers in Fighbeat,don't be coming in here...
Is that you Max?
Agreed.It goes both ways Despite what Kellerman say,these two fighters are evenly matched with contrasting styles. There both great and will...
co sign
I agree,hopefully he'll get the money fights before tha sand runs out.
Your so fucking smart.I wanna kick your fucking ass!!!
co sign I felt he robbed himsef of a more lucrative career and more chances at big name fighters by playing it safe and giving it to the judges...
Yes sir
This man's boxing IQ is sick.The adjustment he made tonight was slick,love the way he throws that left uppercut from the outside.He's a 35 year...
Max was this close to getting on his knees and sucking Marquez off.He's worse than Latin King
fair enough :lol:
I edited that post
NOt all of them.
+ 1 He lost those fights fair and square..though to Marquez credit ,his losses was close and could of easily went his way.
Agreed His left uppercut from the outside is a thing a beauty.
Nobody liked him until he became more aggresive. Marquez robbed himself of a more lucrative career by playing it safe.He should of been fighting...
Where was this in Marquez's prime?.......Anyway he has official won me over with his more aggresive approach lately. 35 years old!!! Incredible...
Marquez is a freak fighting like this at 35 years old...good eighth rd for Marquez 5-3 Diaz I think Diaz is ready to go now
5 -2 Diaz
Separate names with a comma.