Diaz closed rd 6 strong but I gave it to Marquez though 4-2 Diaz
Diaz took the fifth,Marquez eye is cut now 4-1 Diaz
I gave Marquez that rd 3-1 Diaz
Marquez can't do much when Diaz throws those combinations
Wow!! Good round for Diaz he hurt Marquez against the ropes and Diaz says something to Marquez after the bell good stuff already.
Max Kellerman sucking off Marquez as expected :lol:
Chris John is the truth and Rocky's finding that out right now.
Would of been nice to see these two fight at there best but since there older it will make for an exciting fight I think.
"Fedor Emelianenko, widely considered to be the number one heavyweight in the world, will tangle with the world's best grapplers when he enters...
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=8263&zoneid=3 [IMG] [IMG] Couture Accepts UFC 101 Bout with Nogueira by Tom Hamlin A long-rumored...
Juan Diaz UD
Thats exactly why boxers suck in MMA.The chances of them getting taken down and submitted is 90% imo
Ya'll still talking about this guy? He's done and I hope he stays that way.
No doubt and plus its the return of one of my favorite fighters Norifumi "kid"Yamamoto.I'm stoked....I hope they show it on HDNET though.
Its been awhile since I saw that fight.Takase just had his way with Silva.I think fighters like takase will always give Silva problems.
Fedors so bad he made Herring look asian after the fight.:lol:
Shogun vs lil Nog
Being a champion in boxing means nothing anymore.Just an over saturated and watered down system.
Oh really!!? The talent has gone to shit after tuf 3
LMAO.I knew it had something to do with drugs
This is risky.Fedor can single handedly end the UFC's chances of building a respectable weight class.
Yep if he would of played his cards right he could of been the modern day Ray Leonard.Mayweather is a prime example of when keeping it real goes...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
Funeka need to stick to the body more...Nate don't like it when he goes there.
Cintron acts like a kid.
HE should still be able to work,theres worse fighters than him in MMA.
At least GSP knows his place. EDIT: Good video BnW.The amount of respect he gets from his peers speak volumes.When its all said and done Fedor...
Please explain this one.
I don't mind them picking Kimbo Slice up,as long as they don't push him as a main eventer.
At least your post is reasonable.
Separate names with a comma.