Because he did it..but its no big deal since its mma and not boxing
He still cheated....sad part is ,he didn't need too.
Damn good news.I've always liked the way strikeforce handles there business.I think they will be around awhile.
Its too soon for him to fight anyway,so I'm not surprised.
Word!!
You don't think the win was tainted? I'm sorry but cheating is cheating no matter how you spin it.If this happened in boxing some of ya'll would...
Which is why greasing him up was stupid to begin with.
They showed pictures of his corner putting vasaline on his head then on his shoulders and arms...like I said earlier,GSP cornerman are in deep shit.
St Pierre corner is in some deep shit.That is a very serious rule violation.
Umm there's nobody in the UFC either...like I said the Heavyweight division is weak as a WHOLE.
Put me in there.For some strange reason,Machida become more exciting to watch.I like his karate approach.
Real talk my dude.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know GSP is on that shit along with many other fighters.I also heard thats the reason GSP...
Watch and see...Don't say I didn't tell you.
lol...That's true...but he's gotten even bigger as of late. Don't worry.It will all come out eventually....It always does.
eye to eye my dude ....eye to eye.
I've known it for year and I found out from very reliable sources at Jorge Gurgel's gym in West Chester.....he'll get caught sooner or later. And...
Dude...Machida is a light heavyweight
I've been saying that like forever.The UFC middleweight division is overrated.It was the second worse(still is) division in the company when Silva...
Penn took an ass whoopin tonight folks.GSP was to big and strong for him. Good win for GSP for beating a lightweight I guess :dunno:.....He did...
Good lookin out homey.
No not really.Theres nothing special about the Heavyweight division as a whole.Fedor's damn near got the division cleaned out.If he fights Barnett...
Man was great.Even in his old age he was still pulling off crazy jujitsu move. RIP
Alot of people underestimating Penn.The first fight was pretty close.
So is the UFC.
Dude's an asshole anyway.I didn't like the way he acted after the Mosley fight.
Jin fucking Vitali.Ya'll funny
Good post.I remember that too. It was for the best I guess.
I was picking Penn but I changed my mind GSP UD
Just being real homey lol
Don't be surprised if he retires before or after the Barnett fight.It seems to me that he's getting tired.
Separate names with a comma.