http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...8058&zoneid=13 The best trainers, like the best fighters, are never satisfied with a performance less than...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
THey can't afford Kid.He's making waay too much in Japan.
ANderSon SIlva needs to move to 205
Vitor Belfort knocked the piss out of Matt Lindland. Belfort looks alot better at 185...and fast!!!
Afflictions losing money for sure....but so was the UFC back in the day,so I'm hoping Affliction can improve along the way because I thought there...
Promotions come and go though.If one goes down,there will be three more taking its place
He left the UFC when he made a name for himself there.IF your new to the sport then the UFC is the place to be but eventually your going to want...
It pays to be a freelance fighter.Can you imagine the amount of fights Arlovski had to fight in the UFC to make the amount of coin he's only made...
Did you get the chance to meet him up close? come on man you gotta give some scoops:dunno:
lol...all the boxing fans coming in here sucking off Arlovski cause he trains with Freddie Roach :lol:
Who's Floyd Mayweather Jr?
Promotion's come and go.As long as the fighters get paid like pro athletes I could care less.
I think Ken Shamrock should get in on this too.He's always been a great rep for MMA.
Shane and Jack peeked after the first De La Hoya fight,like someone above me said.It came to a point when Shane needed strategist and Jack was not...
Why are you here?
I don't think he came in with a real gameplan for Arlovski.He started out coming forward tryin to engage with Andre but he was to quick with his...
Without question.He's part owner of M-1 who helped promote the ppv,so there no telling how much he'll get for this.
Fedor Emelianenko $300,000 def. Andre Arlovski $1,500,000 Josh Barnett $500,000 def. Gilbert Yvel $30,000 Vitor Belfort $200,000 ($80,000 to...
It looked like my prediction was coming true for a second there.Fedor had trouble with Andre's speed and standup technique but Arlovski got...
Compared to what he was fighting ,this was a HUGE!! step up for him lol But he's only 20 years old so..............
I'm tellin you Fedor's losing tonight.
Damn.What happened to him?
Good Post.You ain't wrong In some ways his talent was wasted.
I thought the ref did a lousy job IMO
I am curious to see how he acts when things won't go his way against Josh Barnett (Chances are it won't go his way) Its for the wrong reasons but...
I agree there.
Roy Jones Jr Pernell Whitaker Julio Cesar Chavez
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [img]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [img]
Separate names with a comma.