Funny weigh in pic [img]
THE CARD!!!!! Fedor Emelianenko vs. Andrei Arlovski Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (lil nog) Paul Buentello vs. Kiril...
I quit watching after season 3.
His parents failed him Once again,his daddy should get his ass beat for not pulling out.
[img] Somebody should slap his daddy for not pullin out
Pride gave the staff and fighters the stage to just let loose and be themselves.It would be cool if the UFC did that but there all about promoting...
LOL,Crazy Horse made him look like a bitch right there.
That Rutten Randleman prank was priceless.I thought that shit was real when I first saw that.It was very well played.
Would it really be that easy? Nobody's ever had an easy time with Pacquiao at 130 Ya'll overrate these old fighters sometime.
Margarito UD Mosley's stamina,reflexes and legs is not that good anymore and it hasn't been in years.Its going to be tough for him to keep a man...
So is FEDOR.You'll have to come up with more than that.
I fucking hope so.
This is why a monopoly is not good for MMA.
That right hand Henderson hit him with in round 1 made Franklin tentative IMO.I do agree with you though Hendo's not washed up but he has slowed a...
Shogun is 27 years old ,he is far from done.He needs to join an MMA camp in the states to improve his cardio and I think joining Jackson mma camp...
I think that was a misprint
True,but the way things stand if Shogun can't take Chuck out early he will most likely lose.
OH yes.The infamous TUF contract. There's no telling how long that bullshit contract will last. Jardine stays taken it up the ass,he hasnt had a...
As long as Rua keeps training in his OWN GYM,he won't be worth a dime.I hope Chuck wins.
Jackson's only problem are those leg kicks Jardine throws.If he can overcome that he should get a KO
Spotted in Ireland Golden Glory fighters Alistair Overeem en Semmy Schilt with manager Bas Boon, at the Ufc 93 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton Jackson will face off with Keith Jardine at UFC 96 in Columbus, Ohio, according to an announcement...
Mauricio “Shogun†Rua will have little time to savor his hard fought victory over Mark Coleman at UFC 93 in Dublin, Ireland. The Brazilian...
Those steroids ate his ass up.He looked like a shell of what he was in the past.
You might be right.Dan was too strong for Rich today. Plus this was Franklins chance to put a real name on his resume and he couldn't do that.
lmao,that was Mark Coleman
Everbody that knows Oscar says he's pretty cheap.
Yep and l said that in the UFC 93 thread He needs a serious mma training camp if he's going to be a factor at light heavyweight.He would be the...
Kang's got talent ,he just doesn't have it upstairs (in my best Zab Judah voice) Know what I'm sayin?
Your trollin again I see.:crafty:
Separate names with a comma.