LMAO!!! The fix was in there
Your sayin the fix is in?
Looked like an accident.He had his hand out like that the entire fight.
accidental eye poke by Hendo.Rich looks hurt.
Dan looks too strong for Franklin.
3rds...Henderson should win this fight.I gave him the first two rds
I gave the first rd to old man dan....but old man dan is fading as expected
Got dammit .I can't see shit!!!
Franklin gets rocked with right hand and falls down.Hendo has top position.
Lets go Ace!!!! Hey.gotta root for my fellow statesman :dunno:
He looked like a horse after the steroid effects weared off.
What a wack stoppage.He should of gave Coleman a few seconds to see if he can recover. Lackluster performance by Shogun,he needs to join a real...
He is not done.He needs to join a REAL MMA camp.
Shogun's conditioning is awful.If he doesn't join a serious MMA camp,he will not be a factor at 205
Coleman's done,he's old an gassed.Shogun should take him out in the next rd
No I forgot all about it,Dude been busy lol
LOL at Mark Coleman fighting at 205. He's such a junkie
Post everything 93 here. Shogun vs Coleman next!!!!
nevermind
can you post the link address?
Nope,is it on sopcast?
HUh?!!
I just speakin my mind.I'm stayin out of what you and roy got going on lol
Evans is quicker and more athletic,plus he's smarter.I think he'll beat Jackson The thing about Evans is that he knows how to win and knows how...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
Agreed.I seen a video of Shogun training for the Coleman fight and looks in shape and very sharp.
http://www.nerdsociety.com/2009/01/14/interview-with-mma-pioneer-enson-inoue-part-1/
http://nokaut.com/?id=12&solo_news=2...14f7999ff6af77 The card for UFC 96 has been short a main event since the show was reported late last year,...
Mark Coleman. Irish blood, never been to Ireland. Oh how the Irish in Dublin are going to love this guy, a fighting legend. He may have an...
Leonard was just too good...but he ain't stoppin Margarito. Leonard by one sided UD
Separate names with a comma.