Being a free agent is the only way to make that skrilla.Fedor been making more money than the entire UFC roster for awhile now.
I was just havin fun..The man's an amazing specimen though.He's one of those guys who is capable of anything if he puts his mind to it
LMAO!!!!! How you like that gif I found? I think it will be back in forth.I'm actually looking forward to this fight....but I think Rich will...
That's cold.
He might get work....stop hatin:fightme:
[img] [IMG] [IMG]
That pretty much sums up his career.He doesn't have a big win over a big name in his prime.
Gamboa is a knockout waiting to happen.
He is past it.
Pays more than being a UFC fighter.:dunno:
Randy Couture and the man he's competing against is Mark Kerr
[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]
[img] [URL="http://www.ironlife.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3020&d=1091382058"][img]...
[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]
[img] [img] [img] [img] [img]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [img] Watch this fight if you havent seen it .It's a classic slugfest [IMG]
[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [img]
[URL="http://www.knucklepit.com/ufc%2045%20hof-ken-royce.jpg"][img] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
[img] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
[img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Newton vs Miletich UFC 31 [img] [img] [img]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [img]
Post whatever pics you like.Even pics of there past profession and personnal life.I'll get it started:hammert: KID YAMAMOTO [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Double L has a soft exterior.
Franklins ok but he's not good.He does ok until he fights someone on his level or higher.
You late http://www.fightbeat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29833
Ultim<wbr>ate Fight<wbr>ing Champ<wbr>ionsh<wbr>ip light<wbr>-<wbr>heavy<wbr>weigh<wbr>t conte<wbr>nder Quint<wbr>on "<wbr>Rampa<wbr>ge"...
No he didn't lol.I'm just saying.Franklins stock went up just to justify Silva's claim as the best p4p fighter in the world.....because he beat...
Separate names with a comma.