Your correct,he's not interested.The only place for her is japan.
I like the guy in my sig.They say he's pretty good....Though I think he will lose to Arlovski though
I like Mousasi too.Its a shame the UFC chooses to be an inhouse org instead of a world org.A fight between Silva and Mousasi would be sweet
People get fooled by Aoki's appearance.He's alot stronger than people think when he gets ahold of you
TFK needs suicide watch.Aoki is the truth.....Even though he cries to much lol
Pride's middleweight division was 205
I agree.Rashad is the truth and his doubters will find out the hard way.
What?!
Its a bad matchup for Jackson.I could see him losing this one
what was the name of it?
thanks
Because fighters like Silva,Jackson and Nogiera are under there old Pride contracts still and legally the UFC has to abide by it till it...
LMAO!! exactly :bears:
lol :hammert:
RAmpage did the right thing.The ref just did a crappy job of stopping it.
Anybody not under UFC contract doesn't get mentioned.YOu know better than that.
I bet you he's never seen that fight before.Nogeira is clearly shot and anybody that's followed his career will agree.
Your full of shit as usual.
*shudders*
Yep the beatings over the years have taking a toll on him and he can hardly see out of one of eyes on top of that.I just hate seeing a great...
Mike Goldberg is junk!!!
I wouldn't fight him.
lol I forgot about that :lol:
Sugar Rashad Evans!!!
Forrest is class,always has been.He's a great guy
The legend begins Sugar Rashad Evans :bears:
Lesnar hasn't changed,he'll get caught in a sub.
Mir worked hard for this and he deserves the win tonight.
He looked like Oscar de la Hoya in there.He couldn't pull the trigger at all.anybody that's watched Minotauro as long as I have will agree that...
Everybody booed Lesnar lol Lesnar 15 minutes of BS fame is ticking away.
Separate names with a comma.