agreed.Props to Mir for giving a fuck for a change.
Nogeira couldn't pull the trigger.I think its time for him to hang them up now
Damn..Nogeira can't pull the trigger anymore.
Mir is only 29? It seemed like he's been in the game forever.
Thank you.
I picked Rampage too but I didn't expect it to happen like that though,that was nasty.
Here homey http://wtwlive.webs.com/stream2.htm
It'll sound better when he beats Griffen tonight :hammert:
Rampage looked alot!! slimmer tonight than he did against Griffen.
Hell ya!!! Get yo belt back Ni###a....Nice left hook!!!!
This card is stacked.You got a fight like this coming up already!!
Thanks man.I don't care what they say about ya'll english people.
I'm good .The link I have works good for me
Throw a link out homey!
Kongo looked great tonight.I hope he keeps improving the Heavyweight division needs talent in the UFC
found a stream,badck in bizness
Thought I had a good stream and the bitch shutsdown :flip:
bingo!!!
"SUGAR" Rashad Evans is destined for greatness and it begins tonight.:bears:
Spicy Garlic Wings and BlueCheese Dressin,thats whats up!
Thanks.I was gonna go to the bar but there are no seats left so I'll go there to pick up my wings :hammert:
UFC promotes the company instead of the fighter,that's probly why.
It all started in PRIDE FC and I don't think there was any sincere closure between the two after there second fight.
Nogeira's been fighting in the 245 range for awhile now.It has nothing to do with the show.
No love loss between Jackson and Silva..I'm hitting the bar tonight!!!
LOL...yea,that heel hook looked nasty
Hanzy trying to compare MMa deaths to pro wrestling deaths without actually saying it .
These deaths are not drug related ,so I doubt it.Shit happens,just like in any other sport athletes have there demons and personnal issues just...
You might be right.Silva's not very good at defending subs and lucky for him he has'nt fought any REAL submission guys in his UFC stint until now....
Who the is Thales Leites?
Separate names with a comma.