Toney controversial MD James would of landed the more telling blows in persuading the judges to give him the hard to score rds This would of...
Rashad KO:Nothing against Forrest but he's been fortunate to fight a hurt Shogun and an unprepared Rampage.Its not his fault they showed up that...
JMM is the champion.Its funny how people throw a bunch of bullshit in there to confuse people....and themselves.It won't work on me though.
[img]
A voice of reason.:bears:
Its comedy how underrated he is in Mythical Matchups.I just wait in anticipation for a Pacquiao vs thread just to see if he gets the majority...
Corrales is to slow for Pacquiao in every possible area.I see the corner throwing in the towel for Corrales. And lol at the people saying...
Why is Floyd Mayweather in this discussion?
They do ....but for the right reasons.Most Fighters that came from a kickboxing or boxing background haven't done well in MMA.I said most of them...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
ITs about time somebody did this.
JMM will be forgotten in the stages of history
Somebody that gets where I'm coming from lol...I always saw Kimbo as a Butterbean type fighter....we know he'll never be elite but he still put on...
They should just fight a third fight.
Marquez fights nothing like Nate Campbell.
Ledwaba was a good fighter.Its a shame he never recover from that fight.
It was his stint in the WWE that got him the UFC title shot...It was nothing he did in MMA
Marquez fans:He wasn't shot...... he was prime!!!!!!
He was an entertainer and I never said he was anything more than that.
He was an entertainer and I never said he was anything more than that
Kimbo is not a dick and he never got a title shot.
I think he's an asshole and got a title shot because of a name he earned in Pro Wrestling.
lol...that's absurd
I doubt the sport of boxing is against him. I think his counter punching style is a gift and a curse.
Nice check by white dude.
I wanna read some opinions on this so........ discuss
Word.Its seems the only fighter he can beat in MM is Prince Hamed :rolleyes:
Marquez was robbed!!!! :crying:
I don't think Mayweathers resume is as good as Pacquiao's
That is so gay.
Separate names with a comma.