LOL....you mad?
It came around alot worse for Oscar because it was against a much smaller man.
Those pics are so fucking gay
I don't think he goes there enough to be considered that.
wow!!
Pacquiao's to small for 147,he just took an opportunity against a fighter that was too old and fighting in a weight he had no business being in...
:lol::laughing:
Same Oscar..Floyd gave Oscar opportunities to land punches because he was on the ropes and wasn't throwing a whole lot of punches in that fight...
No I don't .He got what he deserved IMO
Good point AM I didn't think about it like that.
Word!!The amount of money he spent on 24/7 alone made me shake my head.He keeps this up,he will be an old man greeting for casinos in Manilla.
He'll be another Joe Louis if he keeps giving away money like that.
Word
How we forget so quickly...whatever floats your boat.
Manny looked disinterested at 130 because he had a hard time making weight.He's more of a lightweight/Jr welterweight now I also want to say that...
Here we go again
Hate Hate Hate
How I pick had nothing to do with Manny.It had alot to do with Oscar and I've posted my reasons in the predictions thread on page nine before the...
He's fighting at 140 now ,so this thread doesn't matter.
What this man has done in his boxing career is nothing short of outstanding(and unexpected by "experts"),he's the modern day Henry Armstrong.His...
I didn't .I gave a logical reason why he would win in the predictions thread( http://www.fightbeat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29219&page=9 )and I...
You need to read the predictions thread sir.I pointed those things out before the fight happened but nobody thought it would be a factor and it...
Things never change on this forum :lol:'' Pacquiao will always be shit here.
U Unreal,the answers are in you face,open your eyes!!!!!
You never consider the fact that maybe oscar left everything he had in the gym? He's a 35 year old man that had no business at welterweight in the...
He tried X but everything I said in the predictions thread would happen ....happened!!! Oscar was to old and lost too much weight,he didn't...
Got a give Pacquiao credit though,he looked great at welterweight,no excess weight at all on his body.It showed me that he's alot bigger than he...
Cheers:bears: It amazed me that the people that have been watching boxing for so long that pick De la Hoya to win easy ignore the fact that Oscar...
They had it planned out from the beginning....they'll cry fix.fix:lol:
What jab? he ain't used that thing in forever.
Separate names with a comma.