I'm not sure if you know this but Oscar came in at 145 today....he left it all in the gym,he's done.
Yeah ,his legs will be weak and he will be to slow to keep up with Pacquiao's pace.....and Manny's a better fighter too.All Pacquiao has to do is...
Here's your answer [img]
[IMG] [img]
In my best Ron Simmons voice.................DAMN!!!!!!
Pacquiao-UD DEla Hoya will tire after 4 rds
The option of using MMA moves,while your arms are strapped together lol
Fedors fought good wrestlers and handled himself well.
I meant on a mainstream level.I don't think its up there with the NBA or NFL exc
Its something MMA doesn't need right now.Its real close to get recognized as a real sport.
No it wasn't...stop trolling.
Its shit like this that MMA doesn't need..Its so fucking stupid I don't see it getting above water....and I hope it doesn't!!! Check out this...
He didn't impress me in the couture fight....he's got alot to learn
He would of won anyway.:stir:
Aoki is'nt much of a threat for him...but once Alvarez fights someone with good standup and hits hard he will lose.
The greatest MMA fighter that ever lived.....enjoy him while you can.
You all are a bunch of liars
To make things simple..Lennox Lewis was the champion at that time John Ruiz was just a contender,nothing more.
Pacquiao is showing what being p4p the best fighter in the world is truly all about.What he's about to do is historic and won't be attempted for a...
"I would like to thank my sparring partners for beating my ass" :laughing:
fixed
From what I saw against Couture.Lesnar would get the Zulu treatment from Fedor...Brocks just not good enough yet. Pride is dead though Fedor is...
That's a damn shame.Fitch is a top class fighter. EDIT:Fitch is a top five welterweight,he should not get his pay cut because he lost to the...
Sad but true
I read his interview in FightSport Magazine (Best MMA Magazine on earth) and he brought that up....but its no secret that GSP has been on that...
I don't like it either.
I thought he was coming in at 147? He doesn't look like it.
Sambo is a mix of kickboxing,wrestling,judo and jujitsu
I think that the best way to get started in MMA is to take Sambo first.
Looks like the guy that won got the worst of it.
Separate names with a comma.