Right now..YES!! Other than the lazcano fight (He was sick)He's never looked bad at Jr Welterweight.
LOL.I may not post here much but I do read threads:lol: You rarely say anything positive about the guy
As a pacquiao hater,this statement has no cred :lol:
Hattons outboxing the boxer
Just live your life
There insecure and for good reason.
No it aint
HUH? Most people on the forum are picking him to lose this fight.
Agreed.That was very awkward to watch.It seemed like he was about to let her have it till he remembered he was on camera lol
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Oscars cutting to 147,something he hasn't done in eight years....oh and he's 35 freakin years old...What are your thoughts on that?
I'm glad this thread was made.I think making 147 might take the fight out of him come fightnight.
Will Oscar be fast enough to catch him though?
Pacquiao can do alot more than just charge in...this aint 2002 anymore ya'll
The Fedor doubter will accept anything :lol:
I hope he gets the help he needs..The fighter I saw in there was not Paulo Filho.
Its all good....but I would like to see Silva fight a real threat at 205.I've noticed the UFC has been careful with his matchmaking lately.
Oscar looks weak going down to 147.
I agree
Anybody that's good in submission fighting can beat Brock Lesnar right now and Fedor is one of them.Lesnar's fight last night changes nothing.
High Level? Name some MMA fights fought on a high level?
lmao!!!
What weakness do you see that others don't?
He's too old to pull the trigger.
In Fedors defense he had a foot injury going into that fight.He drop 50lbs weight on his foot.
Agreed,that was not Paulo Filho in there that night.He clearly wasn't interested in the fight because he didn't make weight and when the fight...
Real Talk
Joe's great but to me he will be remembered as the guy who fought Jones and Hopkins when the coast was clear of danger.
Agreed.Joe fights at a rapid pace and these old guys (Hopkins and now Jones) just can't keep up.
I like Arlovski's chances...not saying he's going to win but he's a live dog IMO
Separate names with a comma.