Roy Jones by UD
BINGO!!! good post
I told ya'll...lol Glad you brought that thread up Valdosta :kidcool: I had Faber bottom top 10 at best but no way in hell he's top 5 p4p.Its...
This was my first time watching Mijares and I didn't expect him to be that damn slow,he made Vic look like a prime Roy Jones tonight.
He's no hypejob(He's a good fighter) but he's still overrated,he's never beat anybody special.
I would leave Hendo out of it..he's never showed great stamina.As for Lesnar,he's not as small as those guys,carrying around 265 of muscle for 5...
He fights Arlovski Jan 24
He can condition for wrestling sure..but MMA is a whole another beast though.
Fedor would of never fought Cote like that,just pure arogance on Silva's part.
Rogan used to be cool..but now he's just a carbon copy of Dana "The Tool" White...He must of called Anderson Silva "p4p the best fighter in the...
Brocks best chance is to take Randy out early.If he doesn't do that he will have problems down the stretch(I'm not sold on his conditioning).I...
Yes it is...but I don't think Griffen will beat Evans though.
LOL..whatever man ..Cote is nothing special.It seeems every fighter Silva fights becomes two times better than they was before lol .He needs to...
Wow!!!.....Nobody in here had a problem with the way Silva fought last night?? I thought he was being a dick for the way he was fighting Cote,he...
Having a monopoly is bad REED....BAD!!! The UFC will not get better it will get worse.Why should they improve there product if there's no threat?
I've never seen Tarver THAT! ripped,he's ready to fight.
It looked like he took a dive IMO
It looked like It was Kimbo who took a dive,there's no way in hell that right hand landed with any authority.
MMA is more like Pro Wrestling than MMA fans want to admit,sure its not predetermined like WWE but it sure as helll being promoted like it ,which...
That's why he couldn't continue in the tournament,there's no reason for him to take shots he should'nt have to take ...that can bite him in the...
Yeah..strange fight.IMO Kimbo didn't even get hit....weird!
I meant in the standup ...my bad
Alvarez defense is pretty weak,so I don't think any fight is a safe one for him.
He is the Dream Middleweight Champion.
I'm glad somebody finally took notice of this guy,he is the real deal and one of the best middleweights in the world.
Your mother
Man your stupid.I was posting here when it was strictly a boxing forum.
Marquez lost,get over it.
He can't even beat Pacquiao and after watching the fight with Casamayor,he never will beat him.Casamayor was hitting him at will.Marquez would of...
I refuse to believe a fighter thats lost to Daiju Takase and Ryo Chonnan is better than or on the same level as FEDOR.The Dana White hype machine...
Separate names with a comma.