Big Nog's resume shits on Fabers
Wow, amazing.Toney's speech has gotten worse over the years...to many blows can do that,he's fought ALOT!!! of fights
This thread failed...I love the boxing trolls on fightbeat
:lol:
Agreed,thats why I like this guy.I was a big Stevie Johnston fan:cheer:
I feel the same way.I love watching JMM fight and gets an unfair rep for being boring but his fans make me go against him sometimes because his...
If anybody was lucky in those two Pacquiao vs Marquez fights.IT was Marquez,especially the first fight.That stupid judge cost Pacquiao a very...
Rich was cut pretty bad so thats a no go.
Its "boring" fighters like Machida that beats the crap out of exciting fighters.
Wow,you missed his point by a mile.There both skilled and talented fighters that choose to hit without getting hit,thats the point he was making.
Cotto can't go toe to toe with Margarito but I think that's the only choice he has because boxing him didn't work.
He's showed no signs of that since moving down to 205,he's looked very strong down the stretch,hell he outhustled Tito Ortiz and he's one of the...
I never seen a fighter lose the way Cotto lost and comeback and win a rematch.He took a beating in there and I don't mean just physically.
I still can't believe there going to still put this on PPV.......Anyway I'm picking Casamayor by TKO He's got the left hand to designate his ass!!
Couture vs Lesnar is going to be a boring ass fight.The UFC fanboys crack me up hyping this fight:shit:
If Keith Jardine can beat him ,so can Evans
Really? I don't see this going to the ground much unless Rashad decides to take it there because I don't see FG taking him down.
I think an argument can be made for Rashad deserving a title shot....but I think Jackson or Machida should of got the title shot first.The UFC...
I don't think he beats John anywhere.
Yep I made a post earliet, they think Forrest chances are better with Evans...but there in for a rude awakening though.
Agreed.
Who wins this thing? I'm looking forward to it.
Lyoto Machida'a coming for you!!!
Sure he will.The UFC is like WWE,anything can happen.
Are ya'll crazy? He just beat Heath Herring!!!
Neither fighter is entertaining.I don't see it being as such.I'm expecting a snoozer.
It does make sense because Brocks done nothing to deserve a title shot in the first place.If they want to make some money and make this fight...
Learn how to read.I said this fight shouldn't be for the championship I never said the fight should never happen.Lesnar's getting a title shot...
As far as winning ,he has been consistent
Its not about PRIDE it about MMA and those two fighters have been the most consistent/best fighters in the Heavyweight class ....its a fact.
Separate names with a comma.