Preach!!
This fight still on PPV?
There was no championships on the line in that fight you just mentioned,so what you saying means nothing.That's what my beef is about.Lesnar...
I thought about picking Clottey because his style is perfect for beating AM....but like dude above said I'm not confident in his mentality....
Gold!!? This isn't 1988.He's all about platnum and diamonds
The UFC heavyweight division is butt cakes...and lets be real here Brocks getting a title shot because of his name and that's BS IMO,he will get...
That's how I see it too.
Pretty Much
Or the time off could of helped him.
Its what keeps him living.
It depends on who wins Manny -good for boxing Oscar -bad for boxing
That's fine,but when you have people who don't fight talking shit about a fighter there just making themselves look like bitches IMO
I never disagreed with you in the first place.I just called you out for being disrespectful,any person that does something you or I are not...
TFK done sent his little helper on me lol...I'm just telling it like it is :mj:
This whole threads become stupid.
Bullshit!!! I never said it never happened learn how to comprehend someones post.I said those type of fights rarely happened.the reason they put...
Fixed...that last part was really uncalled for it was a good post till you typed that.Me and other MMA fans liked Pride,sure it had its freakshow...
I'm confident he's better at his profession than you are at yours.
You seem to be having a Dana White moment.
That was the first boxing match I ever seen when a fighter wins a fight hitting nothing but air.Whitaker schooled Oscar big time!!
I saw it..Teddy Atlas bout lost his mind when the cards was read lol IMO that was the worst decision I ever seen in boxing.
It all opinion,vote however you want.
Fighting Patrick Cote doesn't help either,he really needs to move too lightheavyweight.
Much better!! Not having Big Nog in the top five is a complete joke.
Kurt Angle is the truth,he would of made a great MMA fighter...but there was more money in pro wrestling at the time.
In there first fight the best St Pierre could do against a gassed penn was dry hump him on the ground...If Penn comes right I like his chances.
You've said nothing positive about Elite XC or Dream,your full of shit!
Margarito broke Cotto mentally and Physically mws.I expect Margarito to beat him easier in the rematch,that's why I think they should never fight...
I'm wondering that myself.
Floyd Mayweather retiring = Nobody cares or noticed
Separate names with a comma.