Morales-Pac II. Great fight and unlike most on this list it had a great, undisputable ending
Manny has been rocked yes, but I don't remember seeing his knees really buckle. Also, it seems that at upper weights Pacquiao is taking shots...
No. In many other sports it is easier for an athlete to say "today he was better, next time I'll beat him". Fighting is different in that sense...
Fightbeat - We Just Need To Do Some Paperwork First
This is called suspicion, not proof. Of course it is very likely that Pac is on roids but either you go by evidence or you don't, you can't have...
Sly, have you changed your mind or are you just "fucking with everybody" again with the Charles thing, since a bit over a year ago you gave this...
Whiskey obviously hates Ramsey for no good reason so I'd like to hear what you others think
You are talking like Ramsey was a Spadafora or something. I take that you haven't seen his KO over Higuita (for some reason I can't embed it now)....
It might be, but I think Ramsey's sneaky right hand might catch Potts by surprise and I am not sure Ian could take it. He was down several times...
Who wins?
True. Boxing is a sport where a guy needs to believe himself until the end. When a fighter admits that he is lesser than another guy, his career...
The truth is, Floyd needs this fight more than Pac right now. Pac showed that he can sell out a football stadium fighting a little-known opponent....
Fightbeat - You're on thin ice, brother!
Fightbeat - You'll always talk alone
"Definitely", but then again Pac was not as easy to hit as Mayorga was either. Pac closes the gap quicker and moves his head better (who wouldn't)...
We haven't really seen Manny face a guy who was this rangy an had as good jab (shell of Hoya doesn't count). Reach and jab are the way to...
I think so too. That is why Manny would use his great lateral movement and accuracy to pick Tito apart
:lol::doh: I'd be willing to give him a chance to prove his words
This thread was done after Pac-Cotto. This is what I wrote then and it still is my pick Superior power wouldn't help Tito since he would not...
I think he was prepared to shit on Manny's chest but didn't get a chance
That is true also. Wlad and his team are hugely popular in Europe and make shitloads of cash themselves so they don't need to sell the fight cheap...
Nationality
Mayweather wins. Pacquiao's game is based on his supreme speed. That is why he has become better in upper divisions: the edge in speed is greater...
I was talking about your reactions during the fight. For a guy who blames others for being bandwagoners who don't understand the game as well as...
Haye should have the attributes with which Ruiz has been beaten in the past: Jones, Toney and Chagaev all defeated Ruiz with well-timed counter...
Of course not. You can't beat a man who never fights:kidcool:
brilliant
Hamed knocked people out with single shots unlike Vitali, and that is not usual for a featherweight
His nationality is wrong
I'd say fights not happening, since war against doping has already been lost and sport has survived it. Nobody is going to follow a sport where...
Separate names with a comma.