The only thing worth criticizing would have been that Chavez had left the neutral corner during the count and Steele didn't notice that. That...
It is obvious that there is nobody who actually deserves the fight. However, all the names Azaman gave you are clearly better than Sosonowski is....
Accoding to Sly, Jones slammed his head to the floor deliberately to get out of the fight. Jefferson-Harris
It was 4 seconds til the end when Steele made up his mind. The clock went two more seconds. And Steele's ruling was correct. Taylor was in no...
I think Arreola and Johnson were not shitty fights to make since there was no legitimate contender available and both guys were unbeaten...
Vitali who?
Pick single fight from a fighter's career, better yet pick a single moment of a single fight from a fighter's career, and you get any result you...
There is way too much violence in boxing already. Even though you didn't like some fighter, there is no reason to hope he would get seriously...
Whitaker 12-0
:doh:
Most modern fighters say that about past legends. Didn't Tyson say it about Holmes too even though he surely didn't believe it
:bears: reason
Tito punishes the humps of stone whose stomach starts to cramp quick
Democracy be damned:lol: I won't participate for various reasons. For one, we don't have common grounds what we base our lists on (what is...
Mayweather by late stoppage. At 130 he could (and would) still punch hard and Morales' style is made for him
Sly already came up with the first two I could think of. Foreman-Frazier I, the last uppercut could be one
Lewis - Mercer. The fight is fought in a smaller ring than expected, so Lewis' battle plan to stick and move goes out of the window. He also...
He has also hit his opponents with multiple hard blows in those fights? English is not my first language but could we say that he has given...
Yes. And also the only one who cares
Joe Hipp never had a title belt even. I think the worst champ ever could have been Marvin Hart. James J. Corbett also would be much easier to...
bullshit. It is difficult to accept for a male ego but female world champions would kick your ass big time just like in any other sport.
I think I would have chance against some 105 lbs women's champion. Nice to hear you guys confess that you wouldn't:stir:
True, and also ruined boxing's reputation more than anybody.
I'd actually do this the other way. I would give Mike Tyson Six Heads Lewis' chin and enjoy him getting knocked out numerous times in the 80s....
The only way to really trouble Whitaker is by having a great speed and/or reach advantage, which is why Hearns would be the favorite against him....
I'd make Arthur Abraham hit so hard that even his glancing shot would knock anybody out. I think that would make him quite unbeatable
You are right. You would pick Duran over Tommy Hearns in 154 lb rematch
Which is why I added the emoticons so that anybody could catch the self-irony. Anyways, this topic has already been solved. Manny wins, but not...
Yeah I know, but I hate people who come to make jokes to disturb a good conversation:kidcool:
If you knew anything about history, you'd know that Finns have no reason whatsoever to make excuses for Russians, instead Finns have every reason...
Separate names with a comma.