It is a tradition of this forum. If a fighter has quit once, then he quits in all his MMs after that
:laughing:
Huck is a disgusting boxer but at certain level his style is difficult to beat. Anyone that trains in Houston can't do it for sure
Liston's long jab bothers Vitali some but he won't get close often enough to do the damage he would need to. Liston was better than most Vitali's...
I have posted my picture here, it is in that other thread. However because of my profession I am not going to post a picture of myself shirtless...
I could do that, but the problem is I wouldn't show my face in the same pic and that is why I couldn't prove it's me
This is why I pick Bruno too. He was actually a damn good inside fighter, only Tyson's speed was too much for him. Apart from him he pretty much...
Yes, I made a mistake claiming Holmes was in his prime. I should have said "while Holmes reigned" or something of those lines. Anyways,...
You were watching the wrong guy
This guy Vjaceslavs Zukovs is having his third pro fight here (he is in blue trunks). He is 23 years of age. Do you guys see potential in him?...
Are you nuts? Few fighters in the history have proven to be hungrier than Arreola. I pick Arreola to win. Adamek's technique gets overrated, he...
I do agree that Holmes is a tad overrated compared to his successors (broadwayjoe and plenty of others see this the other way, that I overrate...
Not trying to. Holmes was not at his sharpest anymore but I still think those fights tell us something about the styles that gave him trouble
But how high should you lift the dumbell? Since I have heard that if you only do it with your am, it does not help. That is my problem
Borrowing a page from the LOK fightbook, I think Holmes could have outjabbed Tua with using his snake
Lewis UD Holmes Holmes 120-108 Tua Holmes UD Ike Vitali SD Holmes Holmes TKO11 Wlad after an even fight Holmes UD Frazier
So regular chin ups also help to exercise back? I must try them, I think I could do it with bit extra weight do. I have done them with wide grip....
That back thing might be the one for me because I have never really known how to train back correctly. Are pull-ups (done so that the bar comes...
My bench also sucks. I bench twice a week 3x6 reps and I can only lift my own weight, which is about 190 lbs. My other results are pretty good,...
The main difference is speed. Spinks' quick feet and slick reflexes were the factors than enabled him to avoid Mayorga's rushes. Forrest was a tad...
No. Every single punch Foreman threw was not as big as the best right cross Rahman could ever throw. It does not work that easily. If it did,...
If not, it would be a DAMN close fight. This is one of those MMs where you can make a case for either guy based on your taste and personal bias....
Correct
I picked the fight correctly. Some of you fightbeaters just will never understand boxing
I also believe a butt had plenty to do with this
Lord works in mysterious ways
This is correct. Styles mean more than anything in boxing. However some other posters don't seem to get it that styles and strengths of fighters...
I think that the thing that has changed the most is that JMM is not as quick at 147 as he was lower (he is getting up in years too) while Manny...
But they might be bored around 9th as the end does not come. Boxing fans can feel the electricity growing by each round but I suspect a casual guy...
This could be a good choice. Two guys swinging and falling is easier to understand and like than more technical slugfest
Separate names with a comma.