Perhaps, but if Adamek had even Pernell Whitaker -like defense, he would have won by much wider margin
If you tried to make an impression on a casual guy who hadn't watched boxing before, then I think a better pick would be a shorter fight, such as...
Btw I did do the search and this one is the only Diaz vs Pac topic around. Which one is your alias?...
I'll rather do a search on Taylor-Pavlik topics. Look, you might have gotten this correct. So what, even I picked Pacquiao over Diego Corrales...
It is an astonishing skill to make great beforehand predictions afterwards
I had it 10-6,5
:shit:
How about analyzing the fight instead of the poster? It wouldn't matter really how Hagler won anyway, it is pretty much impossible to be more...
Different sanctioning bodies have different rules. I don't know who has been the supervisor of that bout, but I believe all the major sanctioning...
Jones refers to himself as God
No. It makes it even more remarkable that Jones won the Super Bowl, on his own and way past his prime. Had he gone for it in his prime, I think he...
He said bad words in front of TV camera. That was too much for the viewers who had just watched him try to beat another man up for half an hour
I pick Hagler by late stoppage. Marvin would approach the fight carefully and use his vastly superior skill to pick Pavlik apart. Pavlik would get...
Based on this performance I'd pick Arreola actually. Adamek is pretty quick for a heavyweight but I don't think he has the punch to keep Arreola...
Dirrel un-boxes his way to another decision win and this time he gets the verdict.
Bruno busts Quarry's face open and forces a stoppage in six Mercer's better infighting skills bring him a hard-fought decision over Bonavena who...
:warning:I picked Lewis because he is more black than Foreman. Bowe-Holmes is a coin toss.
I'd pick Holyfield to outpoint Frazier but otherwise I agree with these picks The biggest deciding factor between Foreman and Lewis is that Lewis...
I just can't see how Shane could do it anymore. These days he is only effective as a counter puncher and Floyd leaves no openings for that. I...
My reasoning was that since Helenius has never shown any signs of getting tired during a fight while physically imposing guys have, the fact that...
Of course, you have your opinions. I just wanted to know if there was any reasoning behind them. That became clear very quickly
:doh::lol: The shit with Asikainen was the same as with Helenius. I deliberately vowed for him since he is a Finn, though the difference is I...
Correct. Not as easy as the Barrera fight but same result. Khan bullies him
Macklin is solid but still way too untested. Walking through Asikainen is not that big of an achievement. If Pavlik fought him, he would be...
This I can understand and I am not all sold on him either. If you think he is a bum because he is too slow, clumsy or whatever, all good. But he...
Why are the looks of men so important to you, seriously? Helenius has no chest to speak of, his arms are thin and his stomach looks soft. Yes. So...
Which one? Give the name. When the second best middleweight is Felix Sturm (who wouldn't step in the ring with Pavlik if he got a billion) and...
:lol: Damn, these forums do work after all:bears:
Yes, I have read plenty of rumors about his problems with alcohol. I don't know if there is truth to them
According to rumors he has been drunk ever since Hopkins beat him, probably before that too
Separate names with a comma.