I am not sure about Floyd stopping him, but let's do it. Two weeks, winner says it all? Mosley has great chin but he can get puffy around his...
No, I think Mosley attacks enough for Floyd to stop him. Marquez found no way of getting at Floyd so he stayed out and Mayweather took the easy...
I can see PBF stopping Mosley simply by landing too many hard shots. Either the ref steps in, the corner throws in the towel or Shane retires...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6wiChMA8F1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param...
In reality, Helenius stopped Brewster in 8. Lamon was a bit pudgy, but came to try. Helenius dropped him real hard in round two, then remained in...
They make their ring walks now
What would this place do without the two leading PBF experts, sly and dymi?
This might come as a surprise, but Lennox vs Vitali was that kind of fight to me
And what exactly is wrong with that??!!:flip: :lol:
Have you seen his latest fights against Bidenko or Gammer? In those two he did very little wrong. Early in his career he looked rather hopeless,...
If you want to see the future of heavyweight boxing, check out this. An unbeaten Goliath, Robert Helenius 10-0 (6) will take on Lamon Brewster...
But the thing is, you don't know if Haye trains correctly. Yes, his abs are visible, but at least earlier in his career the problems he did have...
I have waited for this moment since 2002 :hammert::hammert::hammert:
One thing that has changed is the ideology of training. In 40s and 50s fighters ran much more than they do now. According to present knowledge,...
This was one of the funniest threads in ages. For once some real action here. My sympathies are on reed since he lost those pictures, but I must...
According to latest news Finnish heavyweight Jarno Rosberg, who won the heavyweight title of Finland from Juho Haapoja in last November, was...
Pavlik quite clearly in a very entertaining fight
This is why random tests are never done during actual training seasons in States
He is one guy who is nice to see get beaten up. Welcome back Morales
Holyfield-Akinwande was cancelled day before it happened. And yes, it was a big fight!
Nah, Bowe was not a pussy who folded in tough fights
I can understand that. What I don't get though is that when a fighter quits sitting down (Arguello, Morales or Tyson manner) it becomes more...
The thing is though, had Freitas listened the count on canvas, nobody would be complaining. Yet when he got up and then told he didn't want to...
Vitali is invincible
God would have cleaned Holyfield's piss
What a fatso
I'd say Pacquiao should throw the jab punch because a jab punch is a good punch to do
No, he should do whatever Floyd wants him to because he has been knocked out
I bet if Floyd saw you you all would jump off the wagon
No, both were ahead on scorecards. I am done with your lies, I really thought you were a man of honour
Separate names with a comma.