No. you can say Ruiz was leading on the scorecards or, if you want to be technical, that he was on his way to outpointing Johnson (who was behind...
How does that matter? Ruiz did not outpoint Johnson because the fight never went to the scorecards. Your blatant lying is a disgrace to the memory...
So Ruiz did not outpoint Johnson. Why do you have this need to blatantly lie?
Yes, but at least Chavez didn't dryhump them the way Duran did:kidcool:
I don't disagree with your point about his level of opponents early but I wouldn't trust boxrec in that sense. I believe in some small Mexican...
Exactly. That fight outweighs everything. If it doens't happen, the year is a letdown even if we have five new Corrales-Castillos. Measuring...
Ridiculous. Your theory only works if defense means defense inside. And if it does, even Cassius Clay didn't have much of a defense (I have always...
He does hold and lean at close. But what you are forgetting is that Wlad's bouts are fought mainly outside, so there is not as much holding as you...
So keeping your distance and holding your right hand up is not legal?
Considering that the list of opponents is not exceptional (Wlad has beaten clearly better contenders) and that Vitali had a long layoff in between...
True, and that has always been the case. Froch has some good wins and has not been beaten so maybe he would indeed deserve a higher ranking. That...
I think Pavlik has become underrated. Few fighters are as clearly #1 in their division as Pavlik is. Just because his two-division jump backfired...
Nah, Wlad probably is afraid to open up on her and instead he will peck from long distance before she falls asleep
This is how I see it too. Bruno was the better inside fighter, his punches were shorter, his combinations were better and in overall power he was...
In Finland honesty has always been held in great value. Then our whole skiing team with four national icons got busted from doping. That opened my...
I pick Dirrel to out-hustle Abraham, who just won't land enough to turn it around
For real man :lol: This was a joke. No hard feelings at all.
There is also "shot to Cappucino" -level below all these
Yes, this is my agenda to support the heavyweight division
Right. On serious note I don't think there is much difference between the two, it is just that a 'flush' shot sounds to me harder than a 'clean'...
The only way I can think of how steroids could improve chin is that you could train your neck muscles harder and thus prevent your head from...
According to the tale of the tape only Cotto's thighs were clearly bigger than Manny's, otherwise they were nearly the same size in everything....
No. Flush punch sounds like it is a hard one too:warning:
I have understood you usually don't take shit on restroom but instead on a chest. Anyways, I would also say flush shot is harder than a clean...
:doh: I never knew Duran was out of the closet even though I should have guessed based on his hugging style
The big question is, did he hold his chin up before that? What about his stance, was it orthodox? A victory means nothing if he doesn't know...
Joe Frazier to Ali: How is your wife and my kids doing? Ali: You calling my kids ugly?
He is not at his physical best anymore, very few at the age of 38 are, but his style makes up plenty of it. He still is prettydamn effective
Robert Helenius has notched ten straight victories and stopped his last five opponents. In his latest fight he stopped Taras Bidenko in three...
:lol::bears:
Separate names with a comma.