I think the problem comes when we try to draw the line between truth, truth the way we see it and an agenda. For example I sometimes get blamed...
There is no way of actually measuring "entertaining" though. Apart from Wlad-Sultan I would rather rewatch any Wlad fight from the last 5 years...
Diaz would have beaten Chico fairly easily
Agreed. I have made this comparison before (and gotten laughed) that in a sense Vitali is like a young Muhammad Ali. Ali too looked beatable to...
This is plausible. At some point though there comes the time when you just have to accept that maybe the fighter is just a bit better than he...
Marvelous Marvin, one of the best all-around boxers of recent decades with a granite chin versus Baby Bull, the golden brown young man with hot...
Stats from the fight Punches Kevin Johnson: Power punch thrown: 54 Power punch landed: 5 Jab: 60/278 Overrall: 65/332 Punches Vitali...
It is easy to be confident when you are facing a midget
You kind of missed the point of the thread. The thread is saying (and in creative manner I might add, although looking things from a narrow...
Sure, it would be cool if a champion could fight everybody and then some, but considering Chagaev beat Ruiz and Valuev, fighting him instead of...
Byrd and Donald won two rounds combined. Sure, byrd got the W, but surely you don't try to bring that result up as a proof for boxer types...
What do you mean by the end? It was another useless fight but I don't see how it spells end to the division. A week ago Bernard Hopkins, a ring...
WTF seriously? Kevin Johnson was a crappy challenger and everybody knew that but your theory about Vitali's choise of opponents is rather silly...
Poland's Mariusz Pudzianowski has dominated World's strongest man competitions in the last years. He made his MMA debut against another novice....
You could be correct there, but I think we talk about two different subjects here. If Wlad chose to fight Haye last year, there was nothing wrong...
Of course not, but do we have any proof of that the contract that was offered to Haye was indeed 'ridiculous'? All we have is his word for it,...
I guess that settles it then, because he is not one of those treacherous Russians? There were strong rumors that Kali Meehan had knocked Haye out...
I have to agree. Klitschkos represent everything that is wrong with boxing politics
That has been the case for long. If you want to fight a heavyweight champion, you have to practically sell your soul to Don King or whoever. I am...
I'd pick Tony Thompson over all of those except fot Povetkin and Boytsov. That being said, yes, Haye is only one solid victory away from being...
The mythical Prime Nunn wins easily. The actual Prime Nunn who nearly blew it against Iran Barkley certainly does not embarras Williams
:lol: Haye is cool!
:bears:
Then why are both running from him land take nude photos of themselves instead of fighting him?
Agreed. Shameful from the Bitchkos
:warning:that's right! You won't!
No, not really. Boxing does not solve any problems from the world
Sure. As anybody should understand, there is no way to define that one fight is objectively better than another but it is about preferences. To...
Just what it says above. Please list the ten best fights of this decade in your opinion. My list: 1. Pacquiao - Morales II 2. Trinidad - Vargas...
Separate names with a comma.