Of course I do criticize them but I think you should also be able to give props to somebody for doing their job well since, as said, it is not as...
If only it was as easy as it seems and if only fights looked the same to ringside and to TV.
And after that Green would go back to Germany and wash cars
Remember not to extend your hands at all to his direction or anywhere near
Exactly. Some people here were crying about Calzaghe mocking Jones, but Roy himself has never let an opportunity to pass by himself
Germans did it again
Lewis - Tyson
Jones knew judges would do this to him if he fought outlands
The slightly past prime Jones didn't survive a round, would he have fared better in his prime?
That was my favorite as well :lol::atu: Great stuff, although I have never understood why "let me put some water on your balls" is that funny
I don't know how it is out there, but I used to have some pretty hot Chinese students last year
Could you include some nude pics of Chinese women?
No, his opponent got robbed as he clearly outworked Piispanen. However the heavyweight scrap was a great one, especially rounds 5-7 were...
Jarno Rosberg edged Juho Haapoja by 10 round SD in Finnish heavyweight title fight. It might have been the fight of the year
He is not included in boxing people, even though he is fat enough to be referred to in plural
No. For one, headgear doesn't stop your head from tilting, which is what causes knockouts. The only point you could make is that amateurs were...
A future hall of famer and a great fighter?
Next Friday there will be a 10 rounder for heavyweight championship of Finland. I can cover that for you
Hi there, I stopped believing in God when I found out that there is no heaven for horses. You were right all along. The Sly One Has Spoken
I do agree with this. I was just making the point that Johnson is not historically bad contender either and there is nobody who would clearly...
The bad thing is, both might arrive in one
Holyfield fought Foreman, Cooper and Holmes. Cleaning his division? Hardly. Also, take a look a who Holmes did not fight late in his championship...
Midgets might die, if it was a physically demanding round of checkers
I think he showed his genius boxing mind by coming up with a working battle plan which allowed him to defeat the 170 lbs monster Castillo by a...
I heard he is now an interim Hippety Hop fighter
I wasn't impressed. Holding was a non-issue in the fight. I was imprssed by Ward's speed, sharpness and accuracy though
Jaws is correct about that fighters always say what makes them look better. It is not lying but some kind of a psychological thing which I think...
You are the one who started the infamous thread of "Why would any black guy not support Roy Jones" or something of those lines, where you clearly...
I am pretty sure the fight against Calzaghe is the only one from Kessler you have seen :stir:
I think in that fight styles play in favor of Kessler. They are the same type of fighters but Kessler is much the more compact and accurate. It...
Separate names with a comma.