Yeah, obviously he hasn't taken the steroids that make you gain height:notallthere:
Just maybe it is this way you express yourself (again) that people questioned your motives of disrespecting Kessler? You know, the same way you...
It is styles more than anything. Kessler will still whup Froch, Taylor and perhaps Abraham. Dirrell however will cause him plenty of trouble....
Correct. Even Mosley has never actually been tested positive
They do. According to professional trainers (from other sports) when you know the dates you are tested, it is very easy not to get caught. I don't...
I think he had trained wrong, he had gained too much mass instead of staying sharp. Btw hasn't Mosley been suspected for roiding for longer than...
yes they do. Not in combination sense, but the biggest profit you can get out of steroids is the increase of explosive power (which is why...
Shut up Payton
Jab only won't beat Vitali. Larry Donald had a good jab and he didn't win a round. Let's see if Johnson has anything more to offer
Johnson is not a good opponent and beating an unproven guy is no merit for Vitali. Everybody knows that. But please, give us the names. Who...
And you hate Wlad enough to root Johnson over his brother too? :lol: Completely agreed. I actually like Johnson's way of fighting, I just don't...
Marciano, because he is unbeaten and Pacquiao has three losses
What is your take on the topic? Based on your knowledge of history of the sport, is it true that fighters don't go for the finish as often as they...
:notallthere::rolleyes:
Exactly, that guy always comes up with those ridiculous excuses
I don't know why you take this to person level, but no, I don't really care about that, although I do understand that one fighter like that would...
IMO a tune-up is ok since Mayweather was out of the ring for long and Marquez fight offered little to him. That being said Mayweather is no longer...
:bears:
It says that Ruiz' style works against the modern heavyweights well, at a certain level. Though you must consider that Ruiz has never defeated a...
I think there seems to be a tendency in boxing these days that fewer and fewer top level fighters jump to finish their opponents when they get...
Haye might have exactly what it takes to destroy the cancer of heavyweight division called Ruiz. The guys who have beaten Ruiz clearly in the past...
Exactly. This guy seems to be a troll
Exactly the way I see it too
You forgot the option that he is a hippety-hop fighter. I mean, we all know what that means
Agreed, fights like this practically ruin the sport
:bears:excellent, excellent post
Sorry man, but that is reaching it. Marquez came off very good performances and he hardly landed a punch on Floyd. Argument such as if Marquez...
:notallthere:
Because Manny knowing Tito's strengths and weaknesses would move much more than he did against Cotto and make Tito much less dangerous. Cotto...
I don't see that. Duran was mentally a soft fighter but Cotto does not have the tools to break him down
Separate names with a comma.