Disagreed. What this show once again is that Judah is a stupid, crying bitch-ass
Entertaining sloppy fight. Fury is still a near novice but he can win
Chisora is fat
The Mythical Montreal Duran wins in 30 seconds. It only takes so long because he scratches his balls between punches
Here we see this beast in action against Badr Hari, in a fight that is mostly fought on boxing techniques...
Hops sticks and moves to capture a one-sided and very very boring decision
I still don't know what this phrase means, but I like it
Because of his style, Frazier would have huge trouble against many super-heavyweights, I'd pick guys like Bowe, Lennox, Wlad etc beat him up bad....
Flashy flurries and slick movement often win rounds and rightfully so. Chavez did the more damage overall and was winning 'the war' but I can't...
I think this is an interesting one and might be actually an entertaining fight too. Chisora has the better textbook technique while Fury is just...
So maybe he learned from his mistake then and judged this situation correctly? Or maybe he just made a mistake in that fight, believe it or not it...
I hear you. That is a solid counter argument and because of that I was on the other side of this debate for long
I'd pick whiskey. He once instructed a fighter that you just must land your punches and don't let your opponent hit you. Following this plan I...
Correct call. The fight was still on and Taylor was not able to defend himself, that means a TKO.
I agree that these guys are among the best technical fighters of recent times (and perhaps all times). The advantage that this all-around skill...
This is possible. Roy was such a phenomenal athlete that he could beat even the most skillful guys out there, so it has brought the misconception...
Do you have a theory on why this change has happened? I mean, if it is no more secret science than this and it gives you undeniable results, why...
Something to do with foot&leg positions and weight-shifting perhaps?
Balance? Black-and-whiteness?
Duran quits in each fight but has a good excuse every time
I really don't know anymore. I understand how damn hard it is to judge some fights and how they often look different from the ringside and TV (and...
:mj:
Right, so 'Kirk Johnson is a whale' is also a bad comparison, because an actual whale weights several tons and lives in a sea. My point, which I...
Also known as hyperbole, which means that the expression is not literally true but it expresses the thought and feeling behind it. Just like it is...
I said 'about' though:Thumbs:
What do you mean? All I was saying is that IMO Wlad and Cooney are different class of fighters just like Etienne and Frazier were
About as interesting as to see if Cliff Etienne could have replaced Joe Frazier
So Vitali has studied this technique that has always worked for him, from amateurs to being the best heavyweight in the world (as a kickboxer he...
Fighter can be penalized for being too passive and not fighting too, thus excessive running is against rules too. Like with holding, it is up to...
So if the fighter uses the easiest, most effective way to defend himself, it is because he is not that good? That's like saying Ali moved so much...
Separate names with a comma.