I thought Wlad didn't playact all that well. To me it looked like he wanted to laugh but tried to hype the fight. Haye is much better with his...
Is it a coincidence that in all these threads you have opened, you haven't made a pick first but after cdogg responds, you make the exact same...
Ruddock outworks him to a clear decision. Foreman was powerful but at '94 his punches lacked the sharpness to take out Razor who could take a...
I thought he kind of was lineal, after beating Holy for the first time:scratcher:
Not seriously hurt, but he was four points down against Oscar in their first fight and seemed to be getting bullied, yet he stood his ground,...
Louis was better than Marciano but Marciano's constant pressure and high output would work against Conn better than Louis' clinical approach. Conn...
I'll pick Roy just to say I told you so if it happens
My suspicion is that you are correct
So Vitali being the better brother is a myth, despite what the results might say in the future?
Duran should win this one convincingly. Unless, of course (any excuse available)
My suspicion is that had they switched places, Jones would now be the GOAT with no credible challenge and Charles would be a forgotten contender....
Agreed with this. If toughness is understood only this way it becomes as misleading as the typical guts = poor defense argument
Mike Tyson. Ducked and slipped punches like a bitch instead of bravely pulling a Mayorga
Lazy Rider = dymipepel
Yes, now I get this thread. Hut is definitely a nuthugger of the worst kind
Because I think a case could be made for this. Not that I would find that being the likely outcome, but I could see somebody who knows enough of...
True. But drawing the line between 'enough evidence' is the problem IMO. Your example, as the Kid Dynamite one that BWJ brought up, are ones where...
Right, but who gets to define what is a fact and what is uneducated opinion? Are you really saying that when people get to know enough, they will...
Mosley in the same manner he beat Margarito. Of course, Tito is much better than Tony and it would be close, but at welter Mosley slipped punches...
Not if he faces 8'1'' 420 lbs Lennox:nono:
This must enhance the legacy of Roy Jones
This thread made my day. I am also a nuthugger according to many mainly towards Lennox, Klitshkos and other modern heavies. So be it. The thing...
I would like to point out that Chavez jr would not be the best fighter Norris ever beat
I hate these movies that are based on famous novels but that don't actually have anything to do with the book. They should have changed the name
Stay out of this, Hut. There is a great discussion going on here between an angry teen and a genuine madman, I want to see where it heads:shadow:
Tito didn't do shit at middleweight. Chavez outworks him to capture a decision
Not about Duran, smart boy. I didn't think of any particular target with this, this is more directed to the discussion style of "if you disagree,...
I haven't seen much of Napoles but I'd pick him to win in three one-sided rounds
Why do you hate him?
This wouldn't be sanctioned even as a p4p fight. No kind of 'p4p equalizing' can make Lopez weight anymore than 126 lbs
Separate names with a comma.