Why won't you fly there and ask that yourself?
It can't be that difficult. I mean we all probably know some old, balding fatty who has had some amateur bouts and now works with a shitty salary...
The ones I rewatch most are, in order, Ali, Lewis, Vitali, Foreman, Holmes. Barring Foreman, they all are also my favorites
I have thought for long that somebody else (probably payton) is using Karl's account now, but it is more fun to think that it was the actual...
...after a long wealthy life with the riches he made from the fight where he stopped Hopkins on cuts
Paddy Ryan :bears: [IMG]
Tyson never fought Moorer so I wouldn't read much to that. Also, if Bruno fight counts, then Lewis' bouts against Grant, Ruddock, Bruno, Jackson...
Actually, we were first comaprinng 1 punch power, not KOs, but anyway. I wouldn't read much to Holy and Mavrovic examples, since nobody KOd them...
Lionel Butler went from one shot practically. Also there were some scrubs early in his career whom he dropped with single punches, much like...
Tyson was the more effective in KOing people, whereas Lennox hit harder with single shot, meaning that his overhand right was harder than anything...
Also, don't let it fool you if this super-offense looks as if he was just rushing in head first, grabbing continuously and throwing from clinch,...
I'd suggest the fights against Hearns or Joppy. If you don't see the greatness, I guess it just isn't there
True that, Jake's reasoning is difficult to overcome
:bears::jaw: Also, Hopkins was born just 52 years after Tony Zale
Karl said he could KO Pac, but to his credit this was before Manny made the adjustments to the weaknesses that Karl had spotted.
Cdogg, huh? You live in US right? I live in east of Finland. So we'll meet at the halfway point in western Finland and fight!
Willard-Johnson was scheduled for 45 rounds so naturally Jess wins, but are there any other factors that should be considered?
Mancini jabs and moves his way to a wide decision. Whitaker wasn't a 15 round fighter
Writer has to make choices and neglect some important stuff to display other. It is like choosing ten songs to a Beatles Greatest Hits: it will...
Stinks wins, but considering how Hopkins figured out Roy Jones in the last five rounds of their fight and has found a way to either overcome or at...
I think so yes, if this guy has beaten all the best fighters of that division, among them the champion. Think of Sonny Liston: his heavyweight...
How about Ruiz, who lost twice to Valuev?
His titles were as legit as titles these days can be, but I agree with others here in that titles are not the correct way to compare fighters...
WOuld you pick Bob Fitsimmons over him? Karl is trolling again
Stop reasoning, this is about religions! :shadow:
As I said, probably noone, but even the best actor for the role can't match the original.
I thought Smith played Ali about as well as anybody could, but he still was kind of a shadow of the real Ali and his charisma. I guess Ali is an...
Agreed otherwise but I didn't like including Tyson to the movie because it is impossible to imagine him as a part of the 'Rocky-world', meaning...
When Leonard gave up with the mach bullshit and started to box again, he was dfferent class to Duran. Leonard by late TKO
I think the film had no value apart from nostalgic, but for that reason only it was worth seeing. As an individual film it is a very hollow one:...
Separate names with a comma.