No mas about this subject. It makes my stomach cramp. Let's quit shall we?
This does not apply to the cases when two fighters meet two times
Good point. Many people forget this
But it gave good indication of what goes down when the 2 fighters are paired up for the second time
Disagreed with all. So I guess this argument is a tie. Duran got clearly beaten by one and embarrassed by the other so Pac couldn't do much...
And what exactly is wrong with that?
Roberto "If I lose, I'll have an excuse" Duran
:tick::laughing::atu::nono::hammert:
It seems to happen though: when Lennox wasn't concentrated in hi's fights, he got hurt more easily, same happened to Calzaghe for example. Also I...
If the fighter in question is called "greatest of all time" even if he obviously is not, then that is overrating him. Overrated does not mean same...
Big parts of being able to take a shot are the psychological factor and the ability to see the punch. Early in his career Jones was caught...
Of course there is a difference between a loss and a loss, but sometimes fighters get too much props for losing in less destructive manner than...
good post
I sometimes wonder if people have actually watched the fights rather than made up their minds beforehand and then looking anything at all to...
Let's not get into this, but I would like to point out that this post is 100 % accurate
The physical attributes boxing uses have developed on other fields though. In weight lifting results became dramatically better around 1980s, yes,...
Jonnes would have dominated his division for a couple years more and stopped Tarver, then Calzaghe would have come and ended his reign
Not as amazing as the fact that he is only 11 years younger than Marvin Hagler
By media DLH probably meant actual writers, not some internet typist wannabes.
1 on 1 I'd pick Norton over both but the tag team of two Maxes would win
Wlad by a ton
I have him #126, 58 slots behind Railway Workin' O'Leary
A proising newcomer freaking L-O-S-T a fight, so it is about time to write him off completely
exactly. Guys like Whitaker never get mentioned
You must admit though that Holmstrom vs Xing and Rishtikiati vs Mulnaran are perfect examples of this
I'd like to add Holmstrom vs Xing
If Floyd-Corrales and Jones-Toney fit, then so does this. There wasn't a big difference between their performances against common opposition
Out of curiosity: do you think this way of all situations or are sexual crimes different. If somebody faces racism, do you also think they should...
Pacquiao-Barrera Froch-Abraham
This is what I meant. :cheer:
Separate names with a comma.