The beginning was excellent but the ending was a bit of a letdown. I don't agree with the distasteful-comment, actually I really liked the way how...
It is called absurdity, meaning dialogue that seems mindless but that expresses something about the theme of the movie. Not everybody likes it of...
This. I love how it breaks every rule in the book of 'how to make a movie' and still works perfectly. The Muhammad Ali of movies
Word. But watching White Men Can't Jump didn't turn me black either
It is a cool action movie for sure and Eastwood's character is excellent as usual, but I don't really find a key point in this movie and trust me,...
I am a huge Eastwood fan, but I think Fistful of Dollars is great mainly because it took westerns to a new level, but compared to the ones that...
He did have perhaps the most beautiful boxing wife ever to use his 'weapon' to, though
As a heavyweight, Rahman is better. Skillwise, Marquez is better. Career-wise, Marquez is better (since he has achieved so much more). Who wins...
No,, because I don't care about p4p arguments in the first place. :Pointlaugh: Why winning on being faster, more technical and better-conditioned...
Let's see if I get this correct: Hearns wins, but he wouldn't be as impressive and superior as the almighty Bernard was
You know watching a movie does not necessarily change your sexuality?
All Star Wars after the first All Harry Potters Citizen Kane Casablanca Lord of the Rings II&III
POUND FOR POUND is the biggest crock of shit in boxing debates, and making p4p comparisons inside the very same weight class is ludicrous. You can...
You mean like the 167 lbs Bob Fitsimmons (though size does not matter), old 185 lbs Jim Corbett (although it must be pointed out that size does...
So could we also say that Chris Byrd was p4p the heavyweight champion of the world, since being 6'7, 250lbs and being able to fight that way he...
Muhammad Ali. Nobody remembers him even though he was fairly solid
Of course it is a huge difference but since both are heavyweights I don't know if that can be counted in the same way. If Tarver beat PBF at light...
It would be cool if size mattered in boxing as little as Ramonza thinks. Who knows, maybe he is right even, but I just don't see it
Even cdogg gave Wlad a good chance of winning. In boxing defeating a guy of your own weight class usually means the same as better
Wlad destroys him. Bigger, better fighter
Never mind. Apart from Hackman's great performance it is a very stupid movie. The only way it is entertaining is the way Rambo IV is, meaning that...
It depends on who does the rating. People always overrate guys who were in their prime when the people were in their prime themselves. Thus, the...
Chavez quits
It is easier not to quit when you have 2 ft of pillows and ten fat-asses protecting you. Just a thought
Holyfield by clear decision or late stoppage
yes. He'd stop Napoles on cuts somewhere in the first four
I refuse to make a pick since there is a good chance that the old timers would do well
Correction: one example. Mosley could not turn the Forrest I around after being hurt. That was the only example before Manny bout. Against Oscar...
Apart from Forrest I, when has Mosley ever been hurt more than that, on other words, what do you base this thing on?
Damn, I would have never guessed you, out of all people, pick Floyd. Thanks for creating this clarifying thread
Separate names with a comma.