Did you forget Spinks on purpose? His movement and jab troubled Judah a great deal he even knocked Zab down. Khan is faster and he punches sharp
Yes. Zudah had an excellent ability fuck things up by getting KOd and he also got outboxed by Cory Spinks. Judah is the favorite but not a lock
Thank you for this insight
What leads you to think Manny isn't a 15 round fighter? And which Manny's welterweight bouts suggest that he would be ran over by a guy as slow as...
Mesi destroys him
Klitshkos have filled football stadiums and made pro boxing popular in places where it hasn't been followed. Mike Tyson bit and raped people
Anyone who claims Tyson was better than the Klitshkos deserves to be stabbed
I agree let's not get into it. I might indeed go overboard with Duran staff sometimes but seriously I don't see what the big fuss is about. Is...
So is the gimmick of praising Duran's mauling victories as if they were on par with the best performances in history. Duran was solid OK but come on
I do respect Duran in the same way I respect John Ruiz that when you lack skill and your physical attributes are so-so you must come up with a...
Correct. Duran is an embarrassment
Let me try again: Adrian or someone else suggests that Rocky does commercials. I remember this because I thought it was stupid to refuse. And even...
In this movie they try hard to reason how it could be possible and why would such an exhibition fight ever be made. They fail on both. Heavyweight...
Spinks puts him to sleep. I mean out COLD!
Adrian suggests him to do the commercials when they here about the situation early in the movie and that is the reason Rocky gives. He wouldn't...
Which one of these is on steroids?
I thought it was much like The Wrestler. The point of the movie is not very original, but good acting, visual effects and strong atmosphere make...
You must be. The plot has huge basic holes: Rocky has all his money cheated, yet police can't do shit for it. Rocky won't collect the money...
6 is not as despicable as 5 but not really worth seeing either. Very slow-paced and rather pointless movie altogether. 1st is the only one that...
The Good, the Bad And the Ugly
Yeah, I think that was kind of the point
Don King in Devil's Advocate
I'd pick Norris to stop him on cuts
Considering my own (lack of) physical abilities, it would have to be a simple technique that is not based on slick movement nor handspeed. Thus, I...
Poor defense = likeable:nono:
Why not. It is always a pleasure to see Morales get his ass kicked
Your agenda is obviously that in a rematch Norris stops Jackson on cuts
Zero chin vs zero speed. What happens?
No he doesn't. Norris' chin is the absolute zero point in the boxing world. You can get close to equal to it but nothing can be below it
BS. The only thing masculine about Duran is his willingness to hump everything in front of him. One bitch slap from Sergio would make Roberta's...
Separate names with a comma.