True, Helenius is coming up nicely considering that it was only his 15th fight, but his footwork is still clumsy, he gets hit and he has no jab so...
Helenius is a very big puncher, might be the second in the world right now behind Wlad (and possibly Haye). Otherwise he is not very good, but...
You should have tried this with a fight that people actually wait for, such as Helenius-Peter tomorrow
I didn't know he was this old, but apparently he got to live a long and happy life. Also, he was a great broadcaster
I think you made up this "exercise" only because you wanted to have an excuse to film your ass and post it for everybody to see.
Spinks ruined Mayorga's and Taylor's chins so that Tito and Pavlik were able to beat them. I can't understand why this obvious fact doesn't get...
Spinks knocks him out cold in three
:doh:
I had just turned 8. I remember a big picture on a newspaper where Tyson was on canvas trying to find his mouthpiece. The following summer is when...
Ginger could stop him on cuts
Hamed by murder. He was a great human being
Larry Donald and Kirk Johnson would beat McCall. J C Gomez already did:hammert:
I am a keen follower of Greco-Roman wrestling and at top level I can't remember many cases when an injury had even stopped a bout. There have been...
Norris stops G-Man on cuts
:rock: True that. Reading the headline of "Putting 1900-1930s into perspective" is closest to a sexual experience I have had in ages
If fact a medicore contender Ruslan Chagaev did beat John Ruiz clear.
Ruddock probably edges a narrow decision but I wouldn't rule out a late stoppage for McCall
I would be interested if Karl made this interview. Btw. the tags of this thread are curious. Are those the "friends" mentioned?
Yeah, Mosley's Pomona black snake meant his right cross, its venom means his KO power and Pacquiao's love cave was a metaphor for his chin. It was...
I think Some Like It Hot works so well mainly because of the actors, the screenplay is not that great or original (although good)
Green in the sense that he didn't have the experience from the big fights. I think confidence is a big part of Vitali's game and after the bout...
It was an entertaining scrap. Both guys tried and the tide turned several times. I had Sosnowski ahead when Sasha found the miracle shot
How much did you pay for this prediction?
Yes but I mentioned Wlad and Ali in the same post so I deserve no pity.
Yes, they turn outwards. Also, I have some problem with my hips so that I can't turn my legs to either direction very much
Ok, so what was the problem with my or HutHut's comparison, since nobody has claimed Wlad was as good as Ali?
Ok, make it Henry Armstrong then, he was beaten twice by Baby Arizmendi early in his career before he became successful. Several great champs from...
T2 is a fun, popcorn type of a movie, it is nice to spend an evening watching the action. T1 is clearly the better from 'art' perspective, since...
I don't see how you can be so sure about this, since in the past six years, when Wlad has clearly changed his style as a fighter he has had zero...
Lewis takes a look at him for a round, then blasts him out in second or third
Separate names with a comma.