I can't know what is inside your head, but your posts have given little reason to think otherwise. It goes both ways: I think I am objective...
I don't think you hate Klitshkos (about bwj I can't be sure anymore) but I can't see how you hold a decision victory against a guy. Vitali won...
Sounds reasonable
I think a shutout over a very dangerous, unbeaten top contender is more valuable than getting brutally whupped by a past-prime champ
I don't see Mosley's stylistic advantage. His style is still suited to beat guys who are slow enough and give constant aggression. Manny of these...
Also, take a fight from any era where #5 ranked contender takes on #8 ranked contender. How many of these bouts and performances were truly great?
As a big Duran fan I hate to admit it but I think Duran gets too much props for his losing effort.
No seriously, if you counter my points about Hearns and the last one, I think I can understand your take. Right now I just haven't found the...
I for one am not trying to be sarcastic here, I just seriously can't follow your logic and for that I would like to understand. If I have gotten...
But you haven't yet told us why being bigger counts against a fighter while being faster does not, since both are mainly born attributes.
Yes, but their size is natural for the weight division they are in. By same standards you should punish Thomas Hearns for having so much reach for...
This. Foreman got by with his power and chin, Frazier got by with his upper body movement and stamina etc Making such absurd claim would indeed...
True, I am a big fan of them but I also call it how I see it and I think I am objective, just like anyone else does. Maybe I am wrong about this,...
It is also well established that despite trying to be objective, you don't want to give any credit whatsoever to Klitshkos
War HutHut!
:hammert:word. You expressed it better than me
Mike Tyson has to leave his farm and wipe that smile of the Commies faces. Mike, it's up to you
True but Wlad of '03 attacked Sanders first (it was his style back then) and didn't expect Sanders to hit him back, which is why he walked...
I think Haye hits as hard as Sanders but he is a counter puncher and Wlad know better than against Sanders not to attack Haye. Also, Sanders had...
All promoters throughout the world will be killing each other to get to make the rematch. World awaits
True that. Ruiz won at the right time (and had good connections to WBA) and got several lucky breaks (Toney's doping test, Jones leaving...
True that, plus the fact that Solis' counters were quickly thrown shots that carried little weight. Gomez had a more impressive first round...
That was the prime Tua. The thing is, Tua always had trouble with skillful boxers. Both David Izon and Oleg Maskaev were excellent amateurs with...
Weird thing though that he grabbed his right knee while he was down. Perhaps he felt that something was broke in the knee but the pain had not hit...
David Tua is fat
Why would Wlad go reaching Haye? Haye's bread and butter in the ring is to lure the opponent in and land the quick and hard right over the top and...
I agree with this. I am not a keen bodybuilder or anything but I work out twice a week, whole body both times and I vary my training routine...
The punch reminded me of one of Vitali's KD shots against Danny Williams: there too it looked as if Vitali merely lift his arm up as Williams...
Yesterday Tua also went full rounds with a guy who has lost more than won.:Thumbs: Yeah, prime Tua probably catches Solis at some point and wins,...
FreeIke mumbling with the towel on his head would be the best
Separate names with a comma.