No real proof of Solis' capabilities but Tua should be just the type of guy that an amateur Olympic champ can outbox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5PHyTZjAm0Q In here the KD looks bit weird. What we ca be sure of is that the shot lands...
He did not block it. From the other angle you can see the punch hit him on temple. Whether that punch was enough to make Solis dizzy or not is...
Solis' reaction to the punch suggested it hurt him, he lifted his gloves up quickly and bowed down before he began falling backwards. Of course it...
That is way off base. Look closer to his fights, you can't possibly claim that
After Wolfe had beaten you up, Manny would come to you and tell "this fight exactly as I predicted"
2.847
Seagal is plain awful. So are most of the action stars van Damme, Lundgren etc
Wlad's fights usually. The fights are uneventful but it is cool the see the best heavyweight jab ever
Calzaghe because he clowned Roy and for that he deserves an eternal place in any p4p list
The difference in boxing is perhaps bigger than in tennis but an average joe (such as you) would not beat the best females in boxing. A...
Wolf might die for real this time
for Jake
He threw his pregnant wife down the stairs but I am not sure if he actually beat her so yes, he could be a jolly good fellow
Chico was also a sucker to quick attacks. Even Valero's looping shots would find his lousy chin
In a fight between two poorly defending power punchers there is a good chance that one of them dies young. I pick Valero
I think I lean towards Hopkins. They were similar in size (middleweight Hopkins was the size of former lt-heavyweights) so I don't see the weight...
Many guys have entered against Vitaly being heavy, though not that many of them being unusually overweight (Kirk Johnson being the obvious...
How do you know this?
Yes, I am sure all heavyweights in the world have made an agreement not to pressure Vitali and to accept a defeat to not get titles nor money
Silly thread but it might lead to something interesting. So, you get to meet a boxing Oracle who knows everything but can't affect anything and...
Williams did however give Martinez trouble first time out with his reach (which he uses poorly) and work ethic. While Taylor can't throw as much,...
Taylor however did beat Bernard Hopkins and drew with Winky Wright, who both are somewhat comparable fighters to Martinez. I know people are now...
True, but there are 10x more examples of when the physically better fighter wins. I am not saying will can not win fights but it is overrated, and...
Agreed. I think pride is among those things that are romanticized much like heart. In truth pride doesn't decide fights IMO
It must be remembered that Roid was not in his prime @middle. 168 lbs Jones was possibly the best fighter ever but at middle he would have to work...
I'd like to point out that Martinez would be the best middleweight Hopkins has ever beaten
I think the opposite. DiCaprio is an excellent actor while Pitt needs a perfectly fitting role to be good.
This is what I mean. It is now taken as a fact that Margarito loaded his gloves to all his big fights. The most obvious question following this...
2 years was actually 15 months. Sure, a long layoff but not something unheard. And as I said, a heavy loss can affect a fighter but how much it...
Separate names with a comma.