[IMG]
Right, but it is a Kid Dynamitish take to claim that a fighter is in his prime for the one fight he won in two rounds and nothing counts after...
I want to point out that Foreman throws many jabs which means Norris could be knocked out cold at any given moment
I am not sure about if Foreman was different fighter post-Ali. It is certainly possible, but impossible to tell for sure because Lyle was the...
Could be, but considering how close Lyle came of beating Foreman and how prime Bowe was never outfought, I am not sure. I am on the fence with this
Size is sort of a talent too (you can't learn it) and compared to many similar size or bigger guys such as Kevin McBride Grant clearly had talent.
Size about equal. Bowe punched faster and put up better combinations, Foreman hit harder. Both had fine jabs, neither fought well going back. Both...
Disagreed. Grant became the3rd ranked heavyweight in the world only because of his talent (big right cross, some athletic ability, some speed...
The fact that an European guy threw those illegal uppercuts? Like totally
It is funny how you accept one thing as a fact but not the other even though there is no clear proof about either
I believe Dzindziruk is more effective at 154 than at middle, but anyways the gap in physical abilities is too much for him, much like it was...
Lennox even landed a dozen of his patented hold and hit uppercuts but Mavrovic took them all while Frank Cappucino missed them all:clapagain:
Who?
not the best movie ever but surely equals plenty of "classics"
Any crap talk is rather pointless. I like showmanship that is performed in the ring or even during ringwalks but these insult competitions are...
Back to my original point, I think Black Swan would be a classic if it were made in 60s while On The Waterfront is lesser movie than Wrestler for...
I meant standard for a classic or even a respected movie. Also, shit has been made always, they are just quickly forgotten
Holmes ducked WBA champs while Louis ducked black guys
Most all-out slugfests are overrated in that sense. That is because watching them live the excitement is such great and in makes the experience...
Comparing their victory records Grant: Golota, Izon, Savarese, Sullivan, Abdin, Butler, Puritty. Bruno: McCall, Coetzee, Bugner, Tillis,...
Good right cross by Grant there. Nice to see him win a TV fight
In US and Britain, yes.
That way you make it impossible to anyone who fought after 60s to be better than old-timers since number of fights has dropped dramatically
Kevin Johnson deserves a spot
Zeljko Mavrovic against Lennox. Tyson crumbled from much less
I don't think it was serious in trying to be all that, instead it was bit clumsy and silly on purpose, it was satire to superhero genre. The part...
Very well put. I realised Eastwood's skill only after I saw a skill-less guy trying to repeat his performance. Dolph Lundgren's Missionary Man is...
Fields pulls out the defeat. Grant has shitty chin and he is old as shit but Fields' all-around shittines will decide it
Al Pacino Clint Eastwood always been my favorites. Of course, Pacino always does his maneuvers and Eastwood is very minimalistic but both are great.
I have not seen all the movies you listed but nevertheless. I am not saying the old movies could not be good, in fact many of them are great. It...
Separate names with a comma.