Did your see your mothers heart turning upside down when Ali went down?
According to Robert's father this was first supposed to be a title eliminator but Sauerland decided Helenius is not yet ready to tackle Wlad (oh...
Believe me I hope so, but Sauerland wouldn't make this fight if Peter had trained. I guess Peter will show up at 290 lbs and that added to the...
My father was a teen when it happened. Back then, we saw pretty much zero boxing over here, but this was such a big event that radio had a...
Tszyu probably hits harder than Manny but against certain opponents Manny is the more effective puncher because of his speed and the angles he...
That's BS. Moorer isn't a lock against any big puncher, let alone a quick-fisted and aggressive one. Bert Cooper came very close of taking him out...
Holyfield had an excuse in the first fight and in the second Moorer actually does very well in the beginning too. Moorer was the better of the...
Tszyu easily
I think so
Norris stops Hagler on cuts
:partie:April 2nd
Old Foreman didn't have that much power, he couldn't get rid of Axel Schultz, Crawford Grimsley nor Lou Savarese in his following fights. However,...
Roberto Duran vs make your pick
Who wins?
Foreman also revealed after the fight that since the three-KD rule was not in effect he had to change his strategy and wait for the perfect chance...
:nono:He went on to bravely challenge Butterbean
I think Foreman did rock Chuvalo too, he wasn't close of dropping him yet but his punches did have an effect. Also it must be noted that the fight...
I am heading for 1st of June which is when holidays begin. I'd like to get about 4 lbs more weight and get bit more definition. I am already...
I'd say it is nearly impossible to compare them since neither was ever knocked out and both were hurt by similar (often same) punchers. Chuvalo...
What a great man
Assuming he is off drugs, this is the correct pick
Otherwise good, but the time does not matter. Simply reducing carbs reduces fat but it makes no difference if you eat them at morning or evening,...
This pic enhances Jones' legacy
Has there ever been another fighter who has had ten ribs visible?
Actually, prime Wlad blasted Peter out cold after beating him up mercilessly. Ike wold be more aggressive than Peter, which means he would get...
Wlad KO 8 Ike Vitali UD Ike not because I'm underrating Ibeabuchi, but because Wlad and Vitali are all-time greats
This time it will be different. These people seriously want to help the sport and return the respect to champions
Derek Chisora #9:atu:
Beating Chris Byrd is easily equal to beating Jim Corbett, beating Tua equals beating Tom Sharkey and they did not fight but I am pretty sure Ike...
Jim Jeffries
Separate names with a comma.