Lewis-Tyson Tito-Mayorga Pac-Morales in all of these a big punch broke down a chin though obviously there was much more to these guys than just punch
So far nothing has proved that Chagaev lacks chin. However, now we know enough about him to know that he would lose a wide decision to Spoon
Andrew Golota defines blackness
You must also note that even in Joe Louis era the old-timers talked about lack of techniques. For example Jack Johnson called Louis simple and...
What did he say?
Not to make another old-timers vs modern fighters argument, instead I'll try to think this from a slightly different perspective. Modern-day...
Felix Sturm outjabbed DLH clearly
Cuevas is the popular choice but Clottey's high guard would work well against a wide puncher such as Pipino. Cuevas has the punch to make Clottey...
How many pull ups should I be able to do? Without extra weights I can do about 3x10 with pretty short breaks. Should I add weight and do shorter...
This is the very same reason I gave you as I picked Floyd. However, it does not work that simply. It could be that PBF collapses under the...
I bet the prices are average
Let's wait for that guy who always brings out Ali-Norton-Foreman whenever somebody compares common opponents:popcorn:
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. I have done some back extensions on a machine. I am not sure if I can make deadlifts though, I have a...
First, Pac already accepted to the testing, which you must have missed. And if Floyd really wanted the fight, he would be beating up other big...
Zaveck defines average. He doesn'y suck,he is just plain average. There have been worse titlists, guys that are much more boring etc but Zaveck is...
I got some good tips for training my stomach from you guys so I'll try again. My workout has gone well, I have gotten more muscle and lost the...
I always picked Floyd to defeat Pac. My main reasoning was that when the opponent could match Pac's speed at some level, he was in trouble. That's...
I admit these midgets have been impressive lately. That is because bantams these days look like lightweights of the past. Flyweights are still...
Seldon KOs Corbett in one. Jeffries would be stopped on his feet after a couple
victoriously
He was among the most dominating amateurs in the short history of super heavyweight class. He has all the physical tools and technical skill to be...
You might have, but Jim Jeffries wouldn't
I'd pick Ike over Quarry and Bonavena. Lyle is a close call but I'd give the edge to Ike. Young defeats him
No. Ray after five fights would settle for an easy decision win. Prime Leonard naturally finishes it rather quickly but rookie Leonard was not a...
What makes Montiel better in my opinion is his tactical skill, he has the ability to find a way to a victory against different type of opponents....
What I meant was that Montiel is the best guy he has faced so it is a new situation. He was indeed superb against Sidorenko, but can he still do...
Donaire-Montiel is among the best fights that can be made now. I pick Donaire, but he could be one of those guys who look superb against lesser...
Chuck Norris facts are far more reliable
Sounds reasonable to me. Saddler was build to destroy boxer-types, but he wasn't at his best at close and Chavez could take a punch and come in...
Anybody against Norris has at least a small chance
Separate names with a comma.