Hearns hurts Calzaghe early on, perhaps even drops him, but eventually Calzaghe runs over him. The difference in physical strength would be the...
Yeah, Ruiz-Rahman felt that way
You could add that during the last ten years, Vitali has won only one fight in less than eight rounds
Sonny Liston and Henry Akinwande share the same amount of wins and losses (50-4). Akinwande however has more 1st round KOs (9 to 8)
I think it was 4-2 Ali or 3-2-1. Anyway those two are probably the rounds Steve meant since in none of the other three bouts did Liston complete one
Duran was also outboxed by DeJesus, Benitez etc. He can't have lost because of the ring every time out?
Got the idea from Stevedave's 'Hagler is only 11 years older than Hopkins' comment. Let's see if we can find some other (even more) surprising...
No, by your standards making a joke from that shows remarkable intelligence. :bears:
I love you Hut Hut
I think it is mainly that you pick very old-time fighters over modern guys and the language you use is civilized. Even though I see boxing quite...
Calzaghe > Duran:popcorn:
Here he is. Pretty impressive left to the body which decided it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbaCJTrLpM
The fight was not even in the halfway point so there was plenty of time for Duran to get it done. Also, Ray lead on points so what he did was...
In denial
Duran was outclassed and quit for that reason only. I don't think it is disgraceful to be a much lesser man. Agreed if you define good in the...
21 year old Japanese guy became a world champ in some midget class fighting only his seventh pro fight and defeating a titlist who was unbeaten in...
:scratcher:
George rather soon again, stylistically a mismatch. Patterson did outbox some useful guys such as Bonavea, but George would catch him at some point
Slightly different, but in the second round of Kelley-Hamed both guys went down. Two judges scored it 10-10 and one had it 10-8 for Hamed. I...
I also think that if a fighter scores a KD and does not suffer one himself, he can't lose the round, but I could see 10-10 in extreme cases and...
Roy obviously had problems with his balance after those fights. In fact, both times the problems appeared suddenly during the fights when he got hit
Young has the ability to frustrate Vitali and make him miss, but not really ability to challenge his victory. Vitali by decision in a fight that...
Weaver by KO in 15th after trailing on points
Haye is still a question mark, but I'd pick him. Both have the ability to catch and land on each other, but I'd say Haye's shots hurt Spinks more...
The difference being that this fight might end differently if both were in their primes :kidcool:
:bangh::giggle: fuck these English words
"Let me put some water on your binary stars?" I'd call it stupidy
I look forward to this
Bowe by a 8-4 type decision mainly by landing more at close, but Spoon would definitely hold his own and give him a scare or two
Yeah? That could mean the amateur featherweight Floyd. Even Sly would pick WW Breland over that. Well, not Sly, but most others
Separate names with a comma.